|Available for||User roles||Super Admins, Admins, Team Members, Limited Team Members|
|Packages||Select Lever packages|
RecruitBot is the best way to hire top talent by using machine learning to find great candidates, then using personal email to connect with them.
Setup the integration:
Note: Access role must be Super Admin in order to set up the integration.
Step 1: Connecting the Integration
1. In the RecruitBot platform, navigate to your company settings, and then to your ATS Integrations from the left hand menu.
2. Click Sign in with Lever, and in modal click Accept to Authorize RecruitBot to the permissions listed.
3. The integration is now connected, and you can begin configuring your settings!
Step 2: Integration preferences
1. Map your Lever stages to corresponding RecruitBot stages. You may change them at any time.
2. Chose Lever postings to Link to RecruitBot. You may add or remove them at any time.
How to use the integration:
Import Postings into RecruitBot. Chose criteria for your candidates, source the candidates and then export back into Lever.
On the RecruitBot homepage you will see each linked posting from Lever, with a Lever logo indicator.
Perform RecruitBot searches and export chosen candidates to Lever.
How to disable the integration:
1. Navigate to your Integrations & API Settings Page
2. Under the Authorized Apps tab locate the RecruitBot app
3. Click Revoke Access to disable the integration