|Available for||Roles||Super Admin, Admin, Team Member, Limited Team Member
Can only be enabled by Super Admins
|Permissions||• (To enable) Manage API credentials and manage integrations
• (To use) Create and edit postings
|Packages||LeverTRM, LeverTRM for Enterprise|
Searchlight is the quality of hire platform that leverages references to remove bias in performance-driving hiring.
Setting up the Searchlight integration
Unlike most of our integrations, before you enabled the integration by logging into Lever from Searchlight and authorizing, first you will create an assessment with Lever in the workflow.
Step 1: Create an assessment
- Navigate to the Lever page in Searchlight, you should land on the Assessments Tab. Click to create your first assessment.
- Give the assessment a name, this name will become the tag used to trigger the assessment to be used from Lever.
- Choose the number of days the Candidate and their references have to respond.
- Select the survey the references will receive for this assessment.
- Select any additional Searchlight assessment preferences, and Save.
- Repeat these steps to add any additional assessments, but make sure you have at least your default set up before moving on to enable the integration.
Step 2: Connect the integration
- In the Searchlight platform, in the left side menu, select the Lever Integration page, and then select the Settings tab.
- Click Authorize with Lever
- Authorize the Searchlight app by clicking Accept in the modal
Step 3: Configure integration preferences
- You will be automatically prompted to fill out the options form, if this form does not display please contact Searchlight support.
- In a separate window, navigate to your Lever Integrations and API settings page.
- Midway down your Lever Webhook settings page copy your Token. Paste into the Searchlight integration preferences under the 'Webhook Signature Token'.
Using the Searchlight integration
Add the assessment name as a Tag to the job posing in Lever.
Disabling the Searchlight integration
- Navigate to Settings > Integrations and API
- Under ‘Authorized Apps’, locate the Searchlight app
- Click Revoke access