|Available for||User roles||Super Admins|
|Packages||Select Lever packages|
Searchlight is the quality of hire platform that leverages references to remove bias in performance-driving hiring.
Setup the integration:
Note: Access role must be Super Admin in order to set up the integration.
Unlike most of our integrations, before you enabled the integration by logging into Lever from Searchlight and authorizing, first you will create an assessment with Lever in the workflow.
Step 1: Create an Assessment
1. Navigate to the Lever page in Searchlight, you should land on the Assessments Tab. Click to create your first assessment.
2. Give the assessment a name, this name will become the tag used to trigger the assessment to be used from Lever.
3. Choose the number of days the Candidate and their references have to respond.
4. Select the survey the references will receive for this assessment.
5. Select any additional Searchlight assessment preferences, and Save.
6. Repeat these steps to add any additional assessments, but make sure you have at least your default set up before moving on to enable the integration.
Step 2: Connecting the Integration
1. In the Searchlight platform, in the left side menu, select the Lever Integration page, and then select the Settings tab.
2. Click Authorize with Lever.
3. Authorize the Searchlight app by clicking Accept in the modal
Step 3: Integration preferences
1. You will be automatically prompted to fill out the options form, if this form does not display please contact Searchlight support.
2. In a separate window, navigate to your Lever Integrations & API settings page.
3. Midway down your Lever Webhook settings page copy your Token. Paste into the Searchlight integration preferences under the Webhook Signature Token.
How to use the integration:
Add the assessment name as a Tag to the job posing in Lever
How to disable the integration:
1. Navigate to your Integrations & API Settings Page
2. Under the Authorized Apps tab locate the Searchlight app
3. Click Revoke Access to disable the integration