|Available for||User roles||Super Admins, Admins, Team Members|
|Packages||Select Lever packages|
Automatically push candidates from Lever to CodeSubmit and send them a coding challenge upon stage change.
Setup the integration:
||You must have an access role of Super Admin in order to set up this integration.|
Step 1: Connecting the Integration
1. In the CodeSubmit platform, go to your integration settings under your account page.
2. Click Add to Lever.
3. In the modal, login to Lever and Authorize CodeSubmit access to the requested data by clicking Accept.
Step 2: Integration preferences
1. You will be automatically prompted to fill out the options form. If this form does not display please contact CodeSubmit Support.
2. During this process you may need to save the configuration, and then reopen the configuration window.
3. Choose the stage at which that you would like the integration to be triggered. When a candidate reaches this stage in your pipeline, the integration with CodeSubmit will be activated, so make sure you choose a stage that is included in your Lever pipeline.
4. In a separate window, navigate to your Settings in Lever, open the Integrations and API section and select the "Webhooks" tab.
5. Click + Add webhook beneath the Candidate Stage Change toggle and copy the signature token.
6. Paste the token into the Webhook Signing Token field on the integration setup page in CodeSubmit. Save your configuration, and reopen the window.
7. Copy the URL generated in the Webhook field on the integration setup page in CodeSubmit. Paste the URL in the field directly beneath the Candidate Stage Change toggle on the Webhooks page of your Lever Settings, flip the toggle into the "on" position and then click the Verify Connection button.
8. Copy the tag from CodeSubmit, and add it to any opportunity or posting to add it to your tags collection.
How to use the integration:
Candidates will automatically receive a CodeSubmit challenge once they are moved to the specific hiring stage on Lever. To verify that a candidate received a code challenge, you can visit a candidates detail page, and find a link to the CodeSubmit challenge in the links section.
How to disable the integration:
1. Navigate to the Integrations and API section of your Settings in Lever.
2. Under the "Authorized Apps" tab locate the CodeSubmit app
3. Click Revoke Access to disable the integration