|Available for||User roles||Super Admins, Admins, Team Members|
|Packages||Select Lever packages|
Automatically push candidates from Lever to CodeSubmit and send them a coding challenge upon stage change.
Setup the integration:
Note: Access role must be Super Admin in order to set up the integration.
Step 1: Connecting the Integration
1. In the CodeSubmit platform, go to your integration settings under your account page.
2. Click Add to Lever.
3. In modal, login to Lever and Authorize CodeSubmit access to the requested data by clicking accept.
Step 2: Integration preferences
1. You will be automatically prompted to fill out the options form, if this form does not display please contact CodeSubmit support.
2. During this process you may need to save the configuration, and then reopen the configuration window.
3. Choose the stage you'd like the integration to be triggered by when a candidate reaches that stage. Make sure you choose a stage that is included in your Lever pipeline.
4. In a separate window, navigate to your Lever Integrations & API settings page.
5. Midway down your Lever Webhook settings page copy your Token. Paste into the Alva integration preferences under Webhook Signature Token.
6. Paste the token into the CodeSubmit preferences. Save your configuration, and reopen the window.
7. Copy the webhook URL, and back in Lever, add it as a new webhook under Candidate Stage Change, and then click verify connection.
8. Copy the tag from CodeSubmit, and add it to any opportunity or posting to add it to your tags collection.
How to use the integration:
Candidates will automatically receive a CodeSubmit challenge once they are moved to the specific hiring stage on Lever. To verify that a candidate received a code challenge, you can visit a candidates detail page, and find a link to the CodeSubmit challenge in the links section.
How to disable the integration:
1. Navigate to your Integrations & API Settings Page
2. Under the Authorized Apps tab locate the CodeSubmit app
3. Click Revoke Access to disable the integration