|Available for||User roles||Super Admins|
|Packages||Select Lever packages|
Zinc’s automated reference and background screening solution saves you time, delivers valuable candidate insights, and makes your due diligence effortless. Conduct checks in seconds, at the click of a button. Zinc integrates seamlessly with Lever offering you a simple, global background checking tool, perfect for scaling companies.
Setup the integration:
Step 1: Connecting the Integration
1. Go to https://zinc.work/setup/lever
2. Click Authorize and then enter your Lever credentials.
3. Click Accept to grant Zinc access and connect the integration
Step 2: Integration preferences
1. You should be redirected to setup webhooks and preferences for the integration. If you are not redirected check with the Zinc support team.
2. In a separate window in Lever, navigate to your Settings > Integrations & API > Webhooks page.
3. Copy your webhook signing token, found about halfway down the page.
4. Paste the token in the Zinc preferences page.
5. Choose the pipeline stage that will kick off the Zinc integration.
6. Finally, your Zinc account manager will provide a Webhook URL. If you have not received this URL contact Zinc's support team.
7. In the same settings page in Lever as above, create a new webhook for Candidate Stage Change with the given URL. Click to verify the connection.
Step 3: Zinc Go Live Date
Zinc's side of the integration takes manual steps to setup. Your Zinc account manager will communicate the go live date of the integration. Contact Zinc support if you are not given a go live date.
How to use the integration:
When an opportunity moves to the stage chosen in your set up, the Zinc integration will kick off.
Tags will appear on the opportunity to indicate progress:
Sent: When the invitation is sent to the candidate
Pending: When the candidate starts the check
Complete: When checks are done
How to disable the integration:
1. Navigate to your Integrations & API Settings Page
2. Under the Authorized Apps tab locate the Zinc app
3. Click Revoke Access to disable the integration