June 24, 2021
- Resolved an issue when filtering with "Scheduler" in the Candidate Stats report in Visual Insights. Customers will now see the correct amount of opportunities at the bottom.
June 23, 2021
- Resolved an issue with Visual Insights EEO exports duplicating some entries. Customers will no longer see duplicate entries in the export.
- Resolved an issue showing a "Generating File" message when generating exports in Visual Insights, where the export does not run. Roles with export access will now be able to export files successfully, without receiving a Generating File message.
June 22, 2021
- Resolved an issue showing the ability to create a tag locally in the Sources and Tags page. Tags will not be created.
June 21, 2021
- Resolved an issue with posting tags showing on the candidate list. Candidates on the list will now appear as normal, without the posting tags.
June 17, 2021
- Resolved an issue with tags disappearing from the candidate list view when archived. Tags on candidates will remain after being archived.
- Resolved an issue with tags disappearing from the candidate list of they have a job posting associated. Tags on candidates with job postings associated will appear.
June 16, 2021
- Resolved an issue with some Admin users not being able to access the Reports tabs even though they should have access.
- Resolved an issue with an image on the offer letter template preventing the whole page from rendering.
- Resolved an issue with Team Members with partial SIP Job Postings dashboards showing 0 candidates associated. The appropriate number of candidates is now showing up.
June 14, 2021
- Resolved an issue for bulk stage change tasks stuck for EU customers. The tasks now complete and changes the stage of the candidates.
- Resolved an issue not being able to complete the LinkedIn Recruiter System Connect integration. Customers can now complete the setup.
- Resolved an issue with Closed job postings showing as Opened in Visual Insights. Visual Insights Job Postings are now showing correctly.
- Resolved an issue for resumes not being parsed for customers using Data API to create their customer career site. Resumes are parsing.
June 9, 2021
- Resolved an issue where users were able to create requisitions with approval chains of defined users and skip the approval process. These requisitions will now require the approval process.
June 8, 2021
- Addressed discrepancy on Visual Insights Postings dashboard by refreshing the relevant reporting data.
- "send_confirmation_email=true" Parameter on Apply to a posting API endpoint is fixed and triggering Confirmation Emails.
- Microsoft Office 365 shared calendars do handle rescheduling, however, there may be a delay in deleting the previously scheduled meeting when rescheduling.
- Resolved an issue where the "Your full name" placeholder was not working as expected consistently when sending out an email.
June 7, 2021
- Addressed an issue where automation workflows that send an email when an opportunity is hired weren't working for companies without requisitions enabled.
June 4, 2021
- Apply with LinkedIn Integration: Resolves an issue that prevented some customers from setting up the integration.
June 3, 2021
- Offers: Fixed an issue where users were prompted to update the offer fields after the offer was already in or past the approval step.
- Archive Reason Drop-downs: Deactivated archive reasons will no longer be displayed in the archive reason drop-downs when pivoting opportunities.
May 28, 2021
- We upgraded our reporting database to Snowflake which addressed some PostgreSQL 9.5+ database errors that appeared intermittently on Visual Insights tiles.
May 26, 2021
- Offers: If the requisition on the offer is edited after the approval process has begun, the candidate will be correctly hired against this updated requisition, rather than the original one.
May 19, 2021
- Resolved issue where customers were receiving an error when attempting to export in Visual Insights. Customers are now able to generate and download these reports.
- Changed some background processes related to Tableau that allowed Lever Talent Intelligence extracts to complete faster.
May 18, 2021
- Resolved an issue where emails using the delayed send option were sending after the selected time.
May 14, 2021
- Scheduler Feedback Form Dropdown: Feedback form options with long titles will now show the complete text when users hover over the option.
May 13, 2021
- Lever's internal google API communication for calendar/room availability did not account for buildings/rooms that had "/" in the name (ex. "7/11 building") -- We updated the way we retrieve that information by taking into account special characters in possible names/ids.
May 11, 2021
- Approval Chains: It is no longer possible to inadvertently add invalid users to offer, posting, or requisition approval chains.
- Resolved an issue where attachments on emails to candidates in offer stages were missing postingIds, so users with Sensitive Information Privileges were unable to view them.
- Slack Interview and Feedback Reminders: This bug fix will allow for your interview and feedback reminders to surface via the Lever app connected to your Slack workspace. No settings alteration or integration re-authorization is needed.
May 10, 2021
- Resolved an issue with our document converter task, which was temporarily prevented offers from being previewed or sending.
May 6, 2021
- Resolved an intermittent issue where a required approval step could be skipped over while creating an offer.
May 5, 2021
- Resolved an issue where Limited Team Members on an approval chain would cause Offer Forms to Freeze. Customers will no longer experience an issue accessing offers due to this issue.
May 3, 2021
- Offer Approval Profile Story: Fixed an issue where offer approvers who approved via email were not showing on the "Offer approved" story on the candidate profile.
May 1, 2021
- Resolved an issue where updating email addresses left the old email address on a Lever user's linked profile.
April 30, 2021
- Fast Resume Review: among the new improvements rolling out, the advance button picker defaults to the next stage in the pipeline
- Offer Approvals: When files and resumes are checked for approval request emails, they are correctly rendered in the offer approval email.
April 29, 2021
- For customers using dynamic offers, clicking into and out of a currency field without making edits will no longer record a value of "0." The dynamic section will only be added if an actual value is entered. In addition, currency fields on an offer will now default to having no value, rather than "0" as the default.
April 19, 2021
- Candidates List Action Buttons: All candidates' list action buttons will update and reflect the proper recommended action instead of defaulting to the "Schedule" button.
March 25, 2021
- Dropdown search: Some users experienced an intermittent cursor-jumping issue when using the search input of certain dropdowns, like the ones for requisitions, postings, and users, and has since been resolved.
March 11, 2021
- Zoom conferencing: This fix allows for candidate event information to be updated when re-scheduling interviews. For panels that include Zoom conferencing, the updated invitation will contain any updated event information to ensure the candidate and interviewer have the updated Zoom meeting links.
March 10, 2021
- Job Posting Filters: The Dept/Team and Location filters on the job posting home page allow users to scroll through all possible options, regardless of screen size.
February 11, 2021
- Diversity Survey: For accounts with a "candidate self-selection" diversity survey and "survey non-applicants" enabled, applicants would also receive a survey link when the candidate passed the specified trigger stage. This issue has been resolved. Note that the issue did not result in duplicate responses as we only allow one survey response.
February 9, 2021
- Text inputs: When highlighting text and replacing it, some users experienced an issue where their cursor would jump to the end of the input. This impacted feedback forms, as well as other inputs like search, but has now been resolved.
February 1, 2021
- Failure to parse a resume will no longer result in receiving an error and the creation of an opportunity failing.
January 25, 2021
- Canceling interviews: Previously, when a candidate was archived and the option to cancel upcoming interviews was selected, calendar events were not being deleted from the actual external calendar. This issue has been resolved, and cancellation of upcoming interviews through the profile archive flow should remove them from the actual external calendar, in addition to Lever.
January 7, 2021
- Accounts with multi-domains were seeing disabled settings unrelated to the logged-in email suite account. There was a fix to make sure the email suite level settings were honored.
January 5, 2021
- Bulk Nurture: Some users may have run into errors when trying to bulk nurture confidential posting candidates. The issue has been identified and resolved.