February 11, 2021
- Diversity Survey: For accounts with a "candidate self-selection" diversity survey and "survey non-applicants" enabled, applicants would also receive a survey link when the candidate passed the specified trigger stage. This issue has been resolved. Note that the issue did not result in duplicate responses as we only allow one survey response.
February 9, 2021
- Text inputs: When highlighting text and replacing it, some users experienced an issue where their cursor would jump to the end of the input. This impacted feedback forms, as well as other inputs like search, but has now been resolved.
February 1, 2021
- Failure to parse a resume will no longer result in receiving an error and the creation of an opportunity failing.
January 25, 2021
- Cancelling interviews: Previously, when a candidate was archived and the option to cancel upcoming interviews was selected, calendar events were not being deleted from the actual external calendar. This issue has been resolved, and cancellation of upcoming interviews through the profile archive flow should remove them from the actual external calendar, in addition to Lever.
January 7, 2021
- Accounts with multi-domains were seeing disabled settings unrelated to the logged-in email suite account. There was a fix to make sure the email suite level settings were honored.
January 5, 2021
- Bulk Nurture: Some users may have run into errors when trying to bulk nurture confidential posting candidates. The issue has been identified and resolved.