|Available for||User roles||Super Admins, Admins, Team Members|
|Packages||Select Lever packages|
Starred makes sure that your candidates’ voice is heard throughout the recruitment process, and provides you with more insights, with less hassle.
Setup the integration:
Note: Access role must be Super Admin in order to set up the integration.
Step 1: Connecting the Integration
1. In the Starred platform, navigate to the Automate page from the top menu.
2. Find the Lever integration card in the connect grid, and click Connect.
3. In the modal select Grant Access, once complete you will set up your preferences for the function of the integration
Step 2: Integration preferences
1. You will be automatically prompted to fill out the options form, if this form does not display please contact Starred support.
2. In a separate window, navigate to the Webhooks page of your Integrations & API settings. Copy your Webhook Signing Token.
3. Paste your Webhook Signing Token in the field on the Starred setup.
4. On the next step in the Starred form, copy the Endpoint URL link.
5. In Lever, create a new webhook, and paste the Endpoint URL link under Application Created, Candidate Archive State Change, and Candidate Hired.
6. For Each, click the Verify Connection button.
7. In Starred click Validate Webhooks, and the setup is complete!
How to use the integration:
Create a new Starred workflow with Lever as the Trigger, selecting from the webhooks you previously set up as your trigger action.
Select a primary condition, from the webhooks you set up in step 5 above. Pick a filter or an action that will help you filter on a specific subset of candidates.
If you selected an action, select how you would like the candidate to be sent your feedback invitation.
If you have any trouble setting up a workflow or using the Starred platform reach out to Starred support.
How to disable the integration:
1. Navigate to your Integrations & API Settings Page
2. Under the Authorized Apps tab locate the Starred app
3. Click Revoke Access to disable the integration