|Available for||User roles||Super Admins|
Bryq is a modern talent assessment platform that identifies your most compatible candidates, based on personality traits and cognitive abilities.
Setup the integration:
Step 1: Connecting the Integration
1. In the Bryq platform, navigate to the Integrations page under your Initials in the top right
2. From the List, click Lever, then click Authorize Bryq
3. In the modal, click to Accept the connection.
Step 2: Integration preferences
1. You will be automatically prompted to fill out the options form, if this form does not display please contact Bryq support.
2. In the form, select your chosen Trigger and Competition stages under the first and second drop-downs respectively.
3. In a separate window, navigate to your Lever Integrations & API settings page.
4. Skip over the Webhook Signing Token field, and copy the Webhook link from the bottom of the Bryq preferences.
5. In the Integrations & API Settings on the Webhooks page in Lever, find the Candidate Stage Change webhook from the list. If the toggle is grey, turn the toggle on.
6. Add a new webhook under Candidate Stage Change, and paste the link copied in step 4. Press Verify Connection.
7. Scroll down to Webhook signing token on the Webhooks page in Lever. Copy the Signature Token (a long string of numbers and letters). Go back to the Bryq integration preferences and paste the token in the previously skipped section.
8. Click Save to complete the setup of the integration.
How to use the integration:
Please note a Candidate/Opportunity will need to have an email included on their profile for the Bryq integration to work.
Create a new Assessment in Bryq, and select the corresponding Lever posting (labeled as Lever Job).
The description will automatically be drawn into the Bryq app. Click Predict Profile and the Bryq system will automatically predict the type of candidate required for the posting.
When Opportunities are moved to the trigger stage set up in the enablement steps above they will be invited to complete the assessment, and the link will be added to their Opportunity profile.
Once complete the assessment results will post as a note on their profile.
How to disable the integration:
1. Navigate to your Integrations & API Settings Page
2. Under the Authorized Apps tab locate the Bryq app
3. Click Revoke Access to disable the integration