|Available for||User roles||Super Admins, Admins, Team Members|
|Packages||Select Lever packages|
The Alva Labs integration enables you to assess candidates using Alva Lab's logic and personality tests.
Setup the integration:
Note: Access role must be Super Admin in order to set up the integration.
Step 1: Connecting the Integration
1. In the Alva Labs platform, navigate to the Integrations page under Settings
2. Click Add Integration and select Lever from the list
3. In the modal select Grant Access, once complete you will set up your preferences for the function of the integration
Step 2: Integration preferences
1. You will be automatically prompted to fill out the options form, if this form does not display please contact Alva support.
2. Copy the Webhook URL from the options window. In a separate window, navigate to your Lever Integrations & API settings page.
3. On the Webhooks tab, paste the copied URL under Application created, Candidate Stage Changed, Candidate Hired, and Candidate Deleted webhooks.
4. Midway down your Lever Webhook settings page copy your Token. Paste into the Alva integration preferences under Webhook Signature Token.
5. Select the Lever stage that will trigger the Alva integration
6. Select the Lever stage that the opportunity will progress to once their Alva assessment is complete.
7. Chose whether certain opportunity sources should not be a part of the Alva assessments, for example, internal hires.
8. Save your integration preferences to complete the setup.
How to use the integration:
The applicants will automatically be invited to complete an assessment based on your integration preferences in Alva.
Their results will be posted as a note on the opportunity, including a summary of their results and a link to their candidate page in Alva.
Tags will be added during the integration to update on progress, and Tags can be leveraged to have a finer degree of control over the integration. The Alva integration tags break down into 4 Categories:
Status Update Tags - Automatically Added:
To inform about the candidate progress, Alva will add a status tag for each candidate:
- "Alva: Invitation Sent" - Informs that an invitation from Alva has been sent to the candidate.
- "Alva: Invitation Bounced" - Candidates will be tagged with this if we failed to deliver an email to the specified email address.
- "Alva: Invitation Failed" - This tag will be used if Alva failed to send the tests. One example could be if the candidate in Lever has no email address. Details about possible errors are described below.
- "Alva: Completed" - This will be used when the candidate successfully has completed the assessment.
Role Fit Tags - Automatically Added:
In Alva, role fit is a score that describes how well the candidate's test results match the defined criteria for the job. The score is an integer value on a scale 0 - 100. The score is translated into five different labels:
- "Alva: Very high role fit" - Role fit of 100
- "Alva: High role fit" - Role fit above 75 but below 100
- "Alva: Medium role fit" - Role fit above 50 but below 75
- "Alva: Low role fit" - Role fit above 25 but below 50
- "Alva: Very low role fit" - Role fit below 25
Posting Tags - Optionally Added by User:
There are two tags you can use on Postings in Lever that affect the workflow.
- "Alva: Screening" - If this tag is added to the Posting, candidates will be added to Alva directly when they are created
- "Alva: Skip Assessment" - If this tag is added to a posting, tests will never be sent to candidates for the posting
Opportunity Tag - Optionally Added by User:
"Alva: Send Tests" - This tags overrides settings that would otherwise prevent the opportunity to be added in Alva (for example if there is a specific blocked origin or if the posting has the tag for skipping assessments).
How to disable the integration:
1. Navigate to your Integrations & API Settings Page
2. Under the Authorized Apps tab locate the Alva Labs app
3. Click Revoke Access to disable the integration