|• Manage API credentials and manage integrations
|Lever Basic, LeverTRM, LeverTRM for Enterprise
|Alva Labs is in the in process of updating their Lever integration. For questions regarding discrepancies between this article and your attempt to enable the integration, please contact Alva Labs Support at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Alva integration allows you to seamlessly invite candidates to take Alva Lab's logic and personality tests from within Lever.
Setup the integration
|You must be a team or organization with admin rights in Alva to install this integration.
1. In the Alva platform, navigate to your company settings. If you do not have access to it, either ask the admin in your company or reach out on Alva's Intercom.
2. Click Integrations.
3. Click Add Integration.
4. Select Lever by clicking Add.
5. In the modal click Grant Access. You will be redirected to Lever.
6. Log in with your Lever credentials.
7. Reviewed requested access permissions. Click Accept to be redirected to Alva again.
Configure the integration
Configure the webhooks
1. After clicking Accept, you will be redirected back to Alva.
2. Copy the Webhook URL (Marked with a red line in the screenshot).
It is recommended that you do not to close this window before you are done with this guide since you will be returning to this page shortly.
3. On Lever, click on the Webhooks tab. (1) Paste the Webhook URL that you copied from Alva and add new webhook urls for the following Webhooks:
- Application Created
- Candidate Stage Change
- Candidate Hired
- Candidate Deleted
4. Remain on the same page and scroll down further until you see the heading "Webhook signing token".
Copy the signature token that is displayed on your screen (overlined with red).
|If you change the signing token in Lever by clicking "regenerate token", you will need to update it in Alva for the integration to work.
5. Return to the settings page in Alva. Paste the signature token that you copied from the previous step into the field "Webhook signature token" (marked with a red line).
Scroll down and click Save.
Configuration of the the integration is now complete!
Please contact email@example.com or your Alva Customer Success Manager for troubleshooting assistance regarding the integration.
Disabling the integration
1. In Lever, navigate to Settings > Integrations and API
2. Under the 'Authorized Apps' tab locate the Alva Labs app
3. Click Revoke Access to disable the integration