|Available for||User roles||Super Admins, Admins, Team Members|
By Integrating Jopwell with your Lever account you can send Jopwell candidates to your ATS directly or track new candidates applying to your roles via Jopwell.
Setup the integration:
Note: Access role must be Super Admin in order to set up the integration.
1. In the Jopwell platform, navigate to the account settings page
2. Find the ATS Integration heading and click ATS Settings. On the ATS Integration page select Get Started and then select Lever as your ATS.
3. Walkthrough the three-step process to connect to Lever. Once you reach the Authorize App page, click Accept, and the integration will now be connected.
How to use the integration:
Transfer profiles with a simple click Simply click the "Send to ATS" button when viewing a candidate profile on Jopwell and the profile will be created as a prospect in your Lever account.
Filter your sources to find ones imported from Jopwell.
Update the status in Lever and it will be reflected in Jopwell.
How to disable the integration:
1. Navigate to your Integrations & API Settings Page
2. Under the Authorized Apps tab locate the Jopwell app
3. Click Revoke Access to disable the integration