|Available for||Roles||Super Admin, Admin, Team Member, Limited Team Member
Can only be enabled by Super Admins
|Permissions||• (To enable) Manage API credentials and manage integrations
• (To use) Manage profiles and view associated postings
|Packages||LeverTRM, LeverTRM for Enterprise|
By integrating Jopwell with your Lever account you can send Jopwell candidates to your ATS directly or track new candidates applying to your roles via Jopwell.
Setting up the Jopwell integration
- In the Jopwell platform, navigate to the account settings page.
- Find the 'ATS Integration' heading and click ATS Settings
- On the ATS Integration page select Get Started and then select 'Lever' as your ATS
- Walkthrough the three-step process to connect to Lever; once you reach the 'Authorize App' page, click Accept to connect the integration
Using the Jopwell integration
Click the Send to ATS button when viewing a candidate profile on Jopwell and the profile will be created as a prospect in your Lever account.
Filter your sources to find ones imported from Jopwell.
Update the status in Lever and it will be reflected in Jopwell.
Disabling the Jopwell integration
- In Lever, navigate to Settings > Integrations and API
- Under the 'Authorized Apps' tab locate the Jopwell app
- Click Revoke Access to disable the integration