|Available for||Roles||Super Admin, Admin, Team Member, Limited Team Member
Can only be enabled by Super Admins
|Permissions||• (To enable) Manage API credentials and manage integrations
• (To use) Manage profiles and view associated postings
|Packages||LeverTRM, LeverTRM for Enterprise|
Use Gem's full pipeline visibility for optimizing the recruiter and sourcer workflow to dynamically create opportunities in Lever. Add Gem candidates to the corresponding posting in Lever. Open the Lever opportunity link to begin tracking the applicant.
Setting up the Gem integration
1. In the Gem platform
2. From your right-hand menu in the Gem app or extension, click the button "Log in to Lever" to grant Gem access to your Lever account
3. In the pop-up window, sign in to your Lever account
Using the Gem integration
Select a Lever posting to create an opportunity from the right side menu in Gem under the Lever title.
Click 'View Candidate' to open the Opportunity page in Lever. Changes to the Opportunity stage will sync back to Gem.
Disabling the Gem integration
- Navigate to Settings > Integrations and API
- Under ‘Authorized Apps’, locate the Gem app
- Click Revoke access