|Available for||User roles||Super Admins, Admins|
|Packages||Select Lever packages|
This Partner Integration will be available as part of the Winter 2020 Release. You may not see this functionality in your account until January 28th 2021. We appreciate your patience as we roll out the release.
Lever’s integration with TapRecruit allows you to edit Lever draft job posts using TapRecruit’s language guidance and allows you to sync those edits back to Lever with one-click.
Setup the integration:
1. As a user with Super Admin level access, go to the Integrations page under Settings in Lever
2. Find the TapRecruit logo and click the toggle.
3. Click "Generate new key". The system will inform you which permissions the integration with TapRecruit will authorize.
4. Copy the newly generated API key from Lever and keep it on hand.
5. Login to TapRecruit and navigate to your settings/integrations page. Under the connect to Lever banner submit your email and Lever API key.
6. The TapRecruit team will be in touch shortly regarding the next steps for integrated account training and schedule your onboarding to the integrated account.
How does the integration work:
Posting drafts in Lever become available in your TapRecruit drafts folder
Open the draft in TapRecruit, and using the guidelines perfect your posting, and then sync the draft back to Lever
Disable the integration:
If at any time you need to disable the TapRecruit integration within Lever, simply expand the accordion menu, and click "Revoke". Alternately, you can click the green toggle to off to disable the integration.