|Available for||User roles||Super Admin, Admin, Team Member, Limited Team Member
Can only be configured by Super Admins
Datapeople allows you to write inclusive job descriptions with augmented writing.
Lever’s integration with Datapeople allows you to edit Lever draft job posts using Datapeople's language guidance and allows you to sync those edits back to Lever with one-click.
Setup the integration
1. As a user with Super Admin level access, go to the Integrations and Settings page under Settings in Lever
2. Find the Datapeople logo and click the toggle.
3. Click "Generate new key". The system will inform you which permissions the integration with Datapeople will authorize.
4. Copy the newly generated API key from Lever and keep it on hand.
5. Login to Datapeople and navigate to your settings/integrations page. Under the connect to Lever banner submit your email and Lever API key.
6. The Datapeople team will be in touch shortly regarding the next steps for integrated account training and schedule your onboarding to the integrated account.
How the integration works
Posting drafts in Lever become available in your Datapeople drafts folder.
Open the draft in Datapeople, and using the guidelines perfect your posting, and then sync the draft back to Lever.
Disable the integration
If at any time you need to disable the Datapeople integration within Lever, simply expand the accordion menu, and click "Revoke". Alternately, you can click the green toggle to off to disable the integration.