|Available for||User roles||Super Admins, Admins|
|Packages||Select Lever packages|
This Partner Integration will be available as part of the Winter 2020 Release. You may not see this functionality in your account until January 28th, 2021. We appreciate your patience as we roll out the release.
Setup the integration:
1. As a user with Super Admin level access, go to the Integrations page under Settings in Lever
2. Find the Karat logo and click the toggle.
3. Click "Generate new key". The system will inform you which permissions the integration with Karat will authorize.
4. Copy the newly generated API key from Lever and keep it on hand.
5. Log in to Karat and navigate to Settings in the left-hand menu, open the Integrations tab.
6. Choose Lever, and then click "Add Integration". On the next screen, enter your Lever API Key and click Add Key.
How to use the integration:
Link Lever opportunity data to Karat candidate data by filling out the Invite A New Candidate form in Karat using the Lever opportunity URL
Once the form is submitted all updates on Karat interviews will log as notes on the corresponding Lever opportunity
Disable the integration:
If at any time you need to disable the Karat integration within Lever, simply expand the accordion menu, and click "Revoke". Alternately, you can click the green toggle to off to disable the integration.