|Available for||User roles||Super Admins, Admins, Team Members, Limited Team Members|
|Packages||Select Lever packages|
Karat provides real technical interviews with a professional interviewer. Invite Lever Candidates to Karat's trusted technical interviews. Track changes, progress, and results in Lever.
Setup the integration:
1. As a user with Super Admin level access, go to the Integrations page under Settings in Lever
2. Find the Karat logo and click the toggle.
3. Click "Generate new key". The system will inform you which permissions the integration with Karat will authorize.
4. Copy the newly generated API key from Lever and keep it on hand.
5. Log in to Karat and navigate to Settings in the left-hand menu, open the Integrations tab.
6. Choose Lever, and then click "Add Integration". On the next screen, enter your Lever API Key and click Add Key.
How to use the integration:
Link Lever opportunity data to Karat candidate data by filling out the Invite A New Candidate form in Karat using the Lever opportunity URL
Once the form is submitted all updates on Karat interviews will log as notes on the corresponding Lever opportunity
Disable the integration:
If at any time you need to disable the Karat integration within Lever, simply expand the accordion menu, and click "Revoke". Alternately, you can click the green toggle to off to disable the integration.