|Available for||User roles||Super Admin, Admin, Team Member, Limited Team Member
Can only be configured by Super Admins
|Packages||LeverTRM for Enterprise|
Karat provides real technical interviews with a professional interviewer. Invite Lever Candidates to Karat's trusted technical interviews. Track changes, progress, and results in Lever.
Setting up the integration
1. As a user with Super Admin level access, navigate to Lever > Settings > Integrations and API.
2. Find the Karat logo and click the toggle.
3. Click Generate new key. The system will inform you which permissions the integration with Karat will authorize.
4. Copy the newly generated API key from Lever and keep it on hand.
5. Log in to Karat and navigate to Settings in the left-hand menu, open the Integrations tab.
6. Choose Lever, and then click Add Integration. On the next screen, enter your Lever API Key and click Add Key.
Using the integration
Link Lever opportunity data to Karat candidate data by filling out the Invite A New Candidate form in Karat using the Lever opportunity URL
Once the form is submitted all updates on Karat interviews will log as notes on the corresponding Lever opportunity.
Disabling the integration
If at any time you need to disable the Karat integration within Lever, simply expand the accordion menu, and click "Revoke". Alternately, you can click the green toggle to off to disable the integration.