|Available for||User roles||Super Admins, Admins|
|Plans||Starter, Enterprise, Professional|
This Partner Integration will be available as part of the Fall 2020 Release. You may not see this functionality in your account until October 8th. We appreciate your patience as we roll out the release.
Using the Crosschq integration
Set defaults and job tags
Follow these steps to configure default templates for different types of jobs:
- On the Lever integration page in Crosschq, scroll down and click the Create Default button.
- Enter a Name and Description for the template.
- From the drop-down, choose a Job Function and enter a Lever Tag that corresponds to the job for this template. Use the - and + buttons to specify how many of each type of reference you want for this job template.
- Click the Save Changes button to create the template.
- Back in the Lever admin facility, it's important to ensure that any job that you create contains the same tag—so that the default template will match the job. In the figure below, you can see where to add the tag.
Enabling the Hiring Status Webhook
The hiring status webhook automatically updates the hiring status of a candidate in Lever when the candidate is hired in Crosschq.
NOTE: If a candidate is not hired, the owner of the candidate will receive an email two weeks after Crosschq is complete that prompts the owner to indicate if the candidate was hired or not. When the owner responds to this email message, the status will update in both Crosschq and Lever.
Follow the steps below to enable this webhook:
- Login to Crosschq, click on Organization Settings > Integrations, then click on Lever, click the Manage button
- Copy the Lever Webhook Hired URL field.
- Log in to Lever, click on Settings, then click on Integration, click Webhooks, and select Webhooks again.
- Scroll down the page to the Candidate Hired section and click to enable it.
- At the bottom of this section, click the Add webhook link.
- Paste the URL for this new webhook.
- You'll also need to create a Webhook Sign-in Token. Return to the Settings > Integrations in the Lever admin facility, and scroll down to the Webhook sign-in token section.
- Copy the Signature Token.
- Return to the Integrations > Lever page in Crosschq and paste the sign-in token into the Webhook Sign-in Token field. This last step completes this webhook integration.
Sending a Crosschq reference request from Lever
Follow these steps to send a Crosschq reference request from Lever:
- Choose a candidate that is currently applying for a specific job.
- Ensure that that tag(s) for the job match the tags of the default template that you've chosen in Crosschq.
- When you're ready to initiate the Crosschq reference request, go to the candidate page in Lever.
- Choose Crosschq from the stage drop-down menu. This will automatically initiate the Crosschq request.
View a Crosschq report from within Lever
To view a Crosschq reference report in Lever, go to a candidate page. Along the right side, you'll find a link to the Crosschq report (see the figure below). Click this link to open another page from which you can review the Crosschq report.
Exporting prospects to Lever
You can control how to export prospect data from Crosschq to Lever. On the Lever integration page in Crosschq, locate these two slider buttons:
- Export Prospects from Crosschq to Lever — export all existing prospects from Crosschq to Lever
- Automatically Export New Prospects to Lever — automatically export any future prospect over to Lever.
You can enable one or both of these settings.
Begin by logging in to your Crosschq administrator account, the click Organization Settings > Integrations item in the menu. Locate the Lever listing in the main panel, then click the Manage button.
Login to Lever and do the following:
- Navigate to the Integrations and API page in Lever Settings
Locate Crosschq in the Sourcing integration section, click on the integration toggle to expand the card, and click the "Generate new key" button.
Copy the API key and keep it somewhere safe. This is the one and only time that this API key will be accessible. If you lose the key, you can disable the integration toggle, and repeat steps 1 and step 2 to generate a new one.
Next, log in to Crosschq and paste the API key into the Lever API Token field.
- In the Crosschq integration page, copy the Lever Webhook URL.
- Go back to the Lever admin page and click the Webhooks tab.
- Click the Candidate Stage change slider (so that it turns green in color), click + Add Webhook, and then paste the Webhook URL you copied from Crosschq.
- Return to the Lever integration page in Crosschq, click the Lever Interview Stage drop-down, and choose a stage—such as Reference Check or Crosschq.