November 24, 2020
- API: closedAt added to requisition endpoints to indicate when requisition was closed.
November 16, 2020
- API: It is possible to list resumes filtered by uploaded_at_start, uploaded_at_end date filters.
October 20, 2020
- API: A new Contact resource has been added to the API. Using the update endpoint, it is now possible to update the following fields of a contact via the API: name, headline, location, emails, phones.
August 14, 2020
- API: Interview created/updated/deleted webhooks now contain opportunityId in the payload.
August 5, 2020
- Postings API: Added the ability to filter the List all postings endpoint with a tag parameter.
August 4, 2020
- API: It is now possible to create, update and delete requisition custom fields of type 'dropdown' via the API.
August 3 - 27, 2020
EEO Update on Voluntary Self-Identification of Disability Form CC-305 / OMB Control Number 1250-0005: As mandated by the U.S. Department of Labor OFCCP, the Voluntary Self-Identification of Disability Form and response selections must be updated by August 4th, 2020. The verbiage update to the Voluntary Self-Identification of Disability Form will be posted automatically within Lever by the August 4th deadline.
Automation Workflows: "No delay" email configuration. Previously, the soonest you could configure the email delay was "Tomorrow". This updates adds a new selection value "No delay".
Survey Export Enhancement: New fields/columns (Posting Title, Posting Owner, Posting Hiring Manager) available in the Diversity and Candidate Experience Survey exports.
June 3, 2020
- API: Opportunities endpoints now returns the date the opportunity was last updated in the updatedAt field of the response. This property is updated when the following fields are modified: stage, emails, files, tags, sources, links, origins, resumes, name, archive status, organization summary.
May 7, 2020
- API: The following endpoints no longer require a `perform_as` query parameter:
- Update candidate stage
- Update candidate archived state
- Update candidate links
- Update candidate tags
- Update candidate sources
May 6, 2020
- Zoom: Meeting titles in Zoom now provide more contextual information. Scheduling done through Easybook will display the ‘Event Name' that was provided when creating the Easybook link. Scheduling through the interview schedule will display the name of the candidate and the first interviewer's name.
May 4, 2020
- When archiving opportunities, Lever will apply the most recently used email template within a user session.
April 29, 2020
- API: It is now possible to reactivate a user that has been previously deactivated via the API.
- Improved performance and reliability when fetching O365 room/resource availability.