August 3 - 27, 2020
Automation Workflows: 1 trigger, 1 archive action: Updated logic and informative UI to prevent multiple archive reason on the same opportunity.
July 28, 2020
- Search Hired Candidates: Users with SIP can advance search hired candidates with applicable access.
July 15, 2020
- An error was caused by files that were invalid and not properly converted. The fix does the following:
1. `https://api.lever.co/v1/opportunities/:opportunity-id/resumes/:resume-id` now includes a `status` field, which an be one of the following values: processing, processed, unsupported, error, or null.
2. `https://api.lever.co/v1/opportunities/:opportunity-id/resumes/:resume-id/download` will return a `422 - Unprocessable Entity`
July 13, 2020
- Offers: We will no longer display an error when a user with Sensitive Information Privileges for Offers tries to edit the company signatory on an offer.
July 9, 2020
- SIP: When updating a user's role or permissions, the save button for some users wouldn’t show up. This has been fixed and helpful tooltips have been added indicating if the changes selected are invalid or incomplete.
July 7, 2020
- API: On the candidate and opportunities endpoints, the include_deleted=true parameter now works in paginated results.
- When trying to update the settings for certain Lever users with linked profiles, the page would display a 500 error. The root cause was found, and this should no longer be an issue. If impacted users were unlinked from their profiles, it is now safe to re-link them.
June 23, 2020
- Currency formatting for Indian Rupees has been updated with the correct grouping (xx,xx,xxx).
June 15, 2020
- Usability improvements for the automation workflow editor.
June 4, 2020
- Resolved an issue where failing to parse a resume when creating a new candidate or opportunity would return an error 500. The failure to parse the resume will no longer cause the candidate/opportunity creation to return an error which is as was the behavior previously.
May 20, 2020
- Partner Integrations: Professional and Enterprise integrations are now clearly indicated on the Partner Integrations settings page.
May 15, 2020
- Users: It is now possible to add new users to Lever and link the new user to an existing profile as part of that process.
May 12, 2020
- Linked users can no longer be set as a follower of their profile. For organizations that had "Automatically follow Profiles" enabled in settings, Internal applicants won't automatically follow their profile.
May 7, 2020
- API: /uploads now correctly supports filenames containing unicode characters, thus ensuring that the file reference can be stored using /postings/apply and the file retrieved by a user in Lever.
May 6, 2020
- Sync with Google calendar has been significantly improved to ensure that corresponding information in Lever is always up to date. Additionally, previously, when calendar events were associated with accounts of deactivated users, calendar events did not update to reflect changed users, now these sync.
May 5, 2020
- Postings API: The resume file will be added to the opportunity even if it cannot be parsed. Previously, these would have resulted in the API returning an error.
May 4, 2020
- Users that had SIP configured before the granular SIP UI changes can now see their permissions correctly.
April 21, 2020
- API: All dates for offers, profile forms (cards), and requisitions are now returned in a standard timezone, UTC (GMT). This means that wherever in the world a team is located, Lever's API will always return a timezone agnostic date.