|Available for||User Roles||Super Admins, Admins, Team Members, Limited Team Members|
The integration with Criteria Corp allows Lever users to send assessments to candidates and view score reports all within Lever. There are two options:
- Assessments can be triggered when a candidate is moved to a different Stage in Lever
- Assessments can be triggered when an Application is created in Lever
Enable the integration between Criteria Corp and Lever
Generate Lever API Key
Note: User must be a Super Admin to complete the below steps
- Navigate to the Integrations and API page in Lever Settings
Locate Criteria Corp in the Assessments integration section, click on the integration toggle to expand the card, and click the "Generate new key" button.
Copy the API key and keep it somewhere safe. This is the one and only time that this API key will be accessible. If you lose the key, you can disable the integration toggle, and repeat steps 1 and step 2 to generate a new one.
Provide Lever credentials to Criteria Corp
- Contact your Customer Success Manager at Criteria Corp to request a Lever integration and provide the Lever API key generated in the previous steps
- If you plan to trigger assessments based on a Stage change, also provide your Customer Success Manager at Criteria Corp with the name of the Stage that should trigger the assessments
- Your Customer Success Manager at Criteria Corp will provide you with a Webhook URL
- If you are triggering assessments when Applications are created, enable the “Application Created” webhook, and enter the URL provided by your Criteria Corp Customer Success Manager
- If you are triggering assessments when Candidates are moved to a certain Stage, enable the “Candidate Stage Change” webhook, and enter the URL provided by your Criteria Corp Customer Success Manager
- Enable the “Candidate Hired” webhook, and enter the URL provided by your Criteria Corp Customer Success Manager
- Press “Verify Connection” to confirm that you’ve entered the URL correctly
4. Map Lever Jobs to Criteria Corp Jobs using Tags
The Criteria Corp integration will deliver the assessments associated with a Criteria Corp Job to candidates applying for a Job in Lever. First, you need to associate the Jobs in Lever to the Jobs in Criteria Corp.
In your HireSelect account, navigate to the Jobs tab and locate the appropriate Job. If the Job does not exist, then create a new Job. Once you’ve identified the Job, copy the Job Code.
In your Lever account, navigate to the Jobs tab and click the appropriate Job. Click the “Add tag” button and paste in the Criteria Corp Job Code.
Once the Criteria Corp Job Code is added as a tag to the Lever Job, the Criteria Corp integration will know to deliver the assessments from the associated Criteria Corp Job whenever candidates apply or are moved to the specified Stage in Lever.
View Results in Lever
Once the candidate completes the assessments, the score reports will be uploaded as a PDF in the File section of the candidate opportunity.