|Available for||Roles||Super Admin, Admin, Team Member, Limited Team Member
Can only be enabled by Super Admins
|Permissions||• (To enabled) Manage API credentials and manage integrations
• (To use) Manage profiles and view associated postings
|Packages||LeverTRM, LeverTRM for Enterprise|
The integration with Criteria Corp allows Lever users to send assessments to candidates and view score reports all within Lever. There are two options:
- Assessments can be triggered when a candidate is moved to a different stage in Lever
- Assessments can be triggered when an application is created in Lever
Enabling the Criteria Corp integration
Generate Lever API Key
- Navigate to Settings > Integrations and API
- Locate Criteria Corp in the 'Assessments' integration section, click on the integration toggle to expand the tile, and click the Generate new key button
- Copy the API key
- Keep the API key somewhere safe; this is the one and only time that this API key will be accessible. If you lose the key, you can disable the integration toggle, and repeat steps 1 and step 2 to generate a new one.
Provide Lever credentials to Criteria Corp
- Contact your Customer Success Manager at Criteria Corp to request a Lever integration and provide the Lever API key generated in the previous steps
- If you plan to trigger assessments based on a stage change, also provide your Customer Success Manager at Criteria Corp with the name of the stage that should trigger the assessments
- Refer to our help article on adding pipeline stages to learn how to set up a stage that you can dedicate for assessments.
- Your Customer Success Manager at Criteria Corp will provide you with a webhook URL
- In Lever, navigate to Settings > Integrations and API > Webhooks
- If you are triggering assessments when applications are created...
- Enable the 'Application Created' webhook, and enter the URL provided by your Criteria Corp Customer Success Manager
- If you are triggering assessments when candidates are moved to a specific stage...
- Enable the 'Candidate Stage Change' webhook, and enter the URL provided by your Criteria Corp Customer Success Manager
- Enable the 'Candidate Hired' webhook, and enter the URL provided by your Criteria Corp Customer Success Manager
- Click Verify Connection to confirm that you have entered the URL correctly
Map postings in Lever to Criteria Corp jobs
The Criteria Corp integration will deliver the assessments associated with a Criteria Corp Job to candidates applying to a job posting in Lever. First, you need to associate your job postings in Lever to your jobs in Criteria Corp.
In your Criteria Corp account, navigate to the Jobs tab and locate the appropriate job. If the Job does not exist, then create a new job. Once you have identified the job, copy the job code.
In your Lever account, navigate to the Jobs section and click to open the editor for the appropriate posting. Click the Add tag button and paste in the Criteria Corp job code.
Once the Criteria Corp Job Code is added as a tag to the Lever job posting, the Criteria Corp integration will deliver the assessments from the associated Criteria Corp job whenever candidates apply or are moved to the specified stage in Lever.
Viewing assessment results in Lever
Once the candidate completes the assessment(s), the score reports will be uploaded as a PDF in the as a file to the candidate's opportunity.