|Available for||Roles||Super Admin|
|Permissions||• Manage API credentials and manage integrations|
|Packages||LeverTRM, LeverTRM for Enterprise|
Candidate integration between Yello and Lever
In a competitive talent landscape, recruiting teams need the ability to move fast and engage top talent. An integration between Yello and Lever is a crucial step in optimizing your business’ recruiting process by making vital candidate information easily accessible to recruiters using Yello and Lever to perform their regular job duties.
After activating the Yello/Lever integration, Yello will automatically send candidate data to Lever when candidates visit your booth at a Career Event, when candidates are manually created by recruiters in Yello, and when candidates are evaluated in Yello. Automatically sending this data to Lever enables recruiters to easily take the next steps in Lever with those candidates and enables your organization to rely on Lever as your system of record.
Additionally, activating the Yello/Lever integration will send candidate stage data from Lever to Yello as the candidate is progressing through the application process in Lever. This enables your recruiters to easily view a specific candidate’s application stage without having to open Lever.
Setting up the Yello integration
- In Lever, navigate to the Settings > Integrations and API
- On the Partner Integrations page, locate the Yello integration toggle under the 'Sourcing' heading
- Click on the integration toggle to expand the tile, and click the Generate new key button
- Copy the API key and keep it somewhere safe
- This is the one and only time that this API key will be accessible. If you lose the key, you can disable the integration toggle, and repeat the previous steps.
- Provide the API key to your Yello integrations consultant
- Your Yello integration consultant will navigate to the Yello Admin section and will create a new integration record between Yello and Lever by clicking the Add Integration button below. After clicking Add Integration, the consultant will provide the integration properties as shown in the second screenshot below.
- Next, the consultant will set up the Yello import and export program to send/receive data with Lever.
- After defining the fields in the integration program, the Yello consultant will configure the integration properties (including the Lever Host and Lever API key).
- Finally, the Yello consultant will activate the integration to run on a pre-defined schedule as shown below. At this stage, the integration between Yello and Lever will be active and will begin automatically sending candidates from Yello to Lever (and vice versa).
Disabling the Yello integration
- Navigate to Settings > Integrations and API > Authorized Apps
- Locate the Yello app
- Click Revoke Access