|Available for||User Roles||Super Admins, Admins, Team Members, Limited Team Members|
|Packages||Select Lever packages|
Enable the Integration between Harver and Lever
Note: User must be a Super Admin to complete the below steps
1. Navigate to the Integrations and API page in Lever Settings
2. In the Assessments section of the Partner Integrations tab, locate Harver in the list, click on the integration toggle to expand the card, and click the "Generate new key" button. Copy the API key and keep it somewhere safe. This is the one and only time that this API key will be accessible. If you lose the key, you can disable the integration toggle, and repeat these steps again.
3. Generate Webhook signing Token, copy and save in a safe space
4. Choose your Harver trigger stage: Harver will automatically invite a candidate to a Harver Vacancy once a Lever user moves a candidate to a “trigger stage”. This stage can be any stage in your Lever pipeline. e.g.: Reached Out, Phone Screen, Reference Check, etc.
5. In the Job posting editor in Lever, add the Harver Vacancy tags to the relevant Jobs: Harver will invite your candidate to the Vacancy which is tagged at the Candidate profile. Candidates will automatically get this tag when they apply to a Job.
6. Send the values generated/selected in previous steps to Harver via a secure channel (API key, webhook signing token, and tag name)
7. In order for the integration to move candidates to a specific change automatically: Ask Harver’s Integration team to send you the Webhook URL you need to apply in your Lever Settings. Once obtained, navigate to the Webhooks tab in Integration and API settings in Lever, enable candidate status change webhook, and enter the URL in the field. Click "Verify Connection".
8. Optional if you wish to invite all candidates to Harver who apply to a job, automatically: Ask Harver’s Integration team to send you the Webhook URL you need to apply in your Lever Settings. Once obtained, navigate to the Webhooks tab in Integration and API settings in Lever, enable Application created webhook, and enter the URL in the field. Click "Verify Connection".
Note: Treat this information confidentially and only share it with Harver.
How does this integration work?
Invite Candidates to Harver
Once the set-up is completed, you can invite candidates to any Harver assessment associated jobs.
1. Assign the candidate to a Harver-associated Job (the Job must contain the Harver Vacancy Tag)
2. Move the candidate to the Harver associated Stage (trigger-stage)
3. The candidate will be automatically registered in Harver and receive a Harver Invitation email.
4. The Candidate profile will show a Tag and a Comment as a confirmation. (This can take up to a few seconds to show up).
5. Once the candidate completed the Harver Journey, the results will be updated on the Candidate Application:
c. PDF report attached
d. Link to Candidate Details
6. Candidate Application tags are visible on the Candidates list page
Congrats, you are now ready to send candidates to Harver!