|Available for||Roles||Super Admin|
|Permissions||• Manage API credentials and manage integrations|
|Packages||LeverTRM, LeverTRM for Enterprise|
Harver is a pre-employment assessment software for volume recruiting. Harver's integration with Lever allows you to invite candidates to any Harver associated jobs.
Enabling the Harver integration
- Navigate to Settings > Integrations and API
- On the Partner Integrations page, locate the Harver integration toggle under the 'Assessments' heading
- Expand the integration tile click the Generate new key button.
- Copy the API key and keep it somewhere safe
- This is the one and only time that this API key will be accessible. If you lose the key, you can disable the integration toggle, and repeat these steps again.
- Choose your Harver trigger stage
- Harver will automatically invite a candidate to a Harver Vacancy once a Lever user moves a candidate to a “trigger stage”. This stage can be any stage in your Lever pipeline. e.g.: Reached Out, Phone Screen, Reference Check, etc.
- In the Job posting editor in Lever, add the Harver Vacancy tags to the relevant job postings
- Harver will invite your candidate to the Vacancy which is tagged at the Candidate profile. Candidates will automatically get this tag when they apply to a Job.
- Send the values generated/selected in previous steps to Harver via a secure channel (API key, webhook signing token, and tag name)
- In order for the integration to move candidates to a specific change automatically, ask Harver’s Integration team to send you the Webhook URL you need to apply in your Lever Settings.
- Navigate to Settings > Integrations and API > Webhooks, enable the 'Candidate Stage Change' webhook, and enter the URL in the field; click Verify Connection
- Optionally, if you wish to invite all candidates to Harver who apply to a job, automatically, ask Harver’s Integration team to send you the Webhook URL you need to apply in your Lever Settings.
- Once obtained, navigate back to the Webhooks page in Lever, enable the 'Application Created' webhook, and enter the URL in the field, click Verify Connection
||Treat this information confidentially and only share it with Harver.|
How does the Harver integration work
Invite candidates to Harver
Once the set-up is completed, you can invite candidates to any Harver assessment associated jobs.
- Assign the candidate to a Harver-associated Job (the job posting must contain the Harver Vacancy Tag)
- Move the candidate to the Harver associated Stage (trigger-stage)
- The candidate will be automatically registered in Harver and receive a Harver Invitation email.
- The candidate profile will show a tag and a comment as a confirmation. (This can take up to a few seconds to show up).
- Once the candidate completed the Harver Journey, the results will be updated on the candidate application:
- PDF report attached
- Link to Candidate Details
Candidate application tags are also visible on the Candidates list page.