|Available for||User roles||Super Admins|
|Plans||Starter, Enterprise, Professional|
If you are a Lever customer using the DocuSign integration prior to May 11, 2020, you will be prompted by a message in your integration settings to complete the update. Please complete the steps to migrate your active integration to a more secure integration at your earliest convenience by clicking "Connect via docusign" and completing the subsequent steps.
DocuSign empowers businesses of all sizes to easily and securely sign, send, and manage documents in the cloud. Through this partnership, you can configure offer templates, customize offer fields, send offer letters, and request e-signature on essential documents all within Lever. Learn more about generating offers and e-signature requests.
How do I enable the Docusign integration in my account?
Lever's DocuSign integration must be authenticated via DocuSign's OAuth flow. If you already have an existing Docusign integration in your account or are setting it up for the first time, you will need to update the connection to Docusign. The actions needed are:
1. In Lever, navigate to your Settings > Integrations and API page and scroll down to the E-Signature section. If you have an existing connection with DocuSign, you'll see “Update Required” next to Docusign.
2. Expand Docusign and click the button “Connect via Docusign”.
3. This will then open up to the Docusign OAuth flow, where you’ll be prompted by DocuSign to authenticate and then authorize integration permissions .
4. After accepting, you’ll be routed back to the Lever Integrations page. A "Integration authenticated" banner will appear, and the DocuSign integration toggle will appear green, indicating successful setup.
How do I include the certificate of completion?
Attach the certificate of completion onto your envelope for offer letters within your DocuSign Signing Settings.
Simply switch on the setting with these easy steps:
- Login to DocuSign
- Go to your Settings
- Click into Signing Settings
- Scroll all the way down to Envelope Delivery
- Check “Attach certificate of completion to envelope”
Once this setting is enabled in DocuSign, the certificate of completion will be attached with the signed Lever offer!
Please Note: If you are not seeing this particular setting within DocuSign, please reach out to DocuSign Support.