|Available for||User roles||All users. Can only be configured by Super Admins|
|Packages||Select Lever packages|
Grayscale’s Lever integration makes it easy to text and engage with candidates from directly within Lever.
Enable this integration in Lever
Reminder: You must be a Super Admin to enable this integration.
- Go to Lever’s integrations settings page.
- Click the toggle next to Grayscale’s logo.
- Generate an API key for that integration partner. You'll be able to see exactly which actions the integration with Grayscale will authorize.
- Copy the newly generated API key from Lever and add the API key to Grayscale under Settings >> ATS Integration
- Navigate back to Lever and go to ‘Settings’. Select the ‘Webhooks’ tab at the top and click ‘Generate Token’. Copy this token and head back to Grayscale
- In Grayscale, paste the webhook token under the ‘Webhook Signing Token’ field.
- You’ll then see the section ‘Incoming Webhooks’. Copy the ‘URL’ link.
- Next, you’ll navigate back to Lever and create 3 webhooks, one for each of the following sections:
- Application Created
- Candidate Stage Change
- Candidate Hired
That’s it! Your Grayscale integration with Lever is now activated and ready to start using. 😁
Using this integration with Lever
A training video for using the Grayscale integration with lever can be found here.
There is a one hour delay in the conversation transcript populating on the candidate profile in Lever to avoid having each text message create its own note.
Questions? Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.