|Available for||User roles||All users. Can only be configured by Super Admins|
|Packages||Select Lever packages|
Grayscale’s integration makes it easy to text and engage with candidates directly from within Lever TRM. Readers of this article will be able to:
- Enable the Grayscale integration
- Use the Grayscale Chrome extension to communicate with candidates from within Lever
Enabling the Grayscale integration
||The following set-up steps can only be completed by a user with Super Admin privileges in Lever.|
Step 1: Generate an API Key in Lever
- Navigate to Settings > Integrations and API, scroll to the Communication section, and click the Grayscale toggle.
- Click the Generate New Key button on the expanded tile and copy the key that is generated.
Step 2: Generate a webhook signature token in Lever
- Navigate to the Webhooks tab from the top of the Integrations and API page.
- Click + Add webhook under the Application Created toggle and copy the signature token.
Step 3: Configure the integration in Grayscale
- Open Grayscale and navigate to the Integrations Settings page.
- On the ATS Integration tile, input the API key and signature token from Lever into the corresponding fields.
- Grayscale will generate a webhook URL in the fields beneath the Incoming Webhooks header. Copy this webhook URL and return to Lever.
Step 4: Activate the integration in Lever
- Navigate back to the Webhooks tab in the Integrations and API sections of your Settings and paste the Grayscale webhook URL into the URL field beneath the Application Created toggle (the same tile from which you first copied the Lever signature token).
- Flip the Application Created toggle into the "On" position. The toggle will turn green to indicate that it has been activated.
||The steps above describe how to set up the Grayscale integration so that it can be activated when a new Opportunity is created (i.e. a candidate is connected with an active posting). To extend the activation of the Grayscale integration to other events in Lever, such as when a candidate's stage is changed or they are hired, please contact your Grayscale representative.|
Using the Grayscale Chrome extension to communicate with candidates
Click here to watch a training video on how to use the Grayscale Chrome extension to communicate with candidates in Lever.
||There is a one hour delay in the conversation transcript populating on the candidate profile in Lever to avoid having each text message create its own note.|
For questions on how to use Grayscale with Lever, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.