|Available for||Roles||Super Admin|
|Permissions||• View, edit, and create users in settings|
|Packages||Lever Basic, LeverTRM, LeverTRM for Enterprise|
Generating and analyzing reports plays a key part in monitoring and improving your hiring processes. With Lever's flexible data access permission, you can grant the ability to export data on a per-user and per-report basis.
Configuring data export access
- Navigate to Settings > Users
- Open the user profile of the users for whom you wish to grant data export access.
- Click the 'Access' tab and scroll to the 'Additional permissions' heading
||Data export access cannot be configured for users assigned to the Super Admin or Interviewer role. Super Admins always have access to export all reports. Interviewers do not have the ability to access Visual Insights (which is required to access data exports).|
- Move the toggle labelled 'Allow user to access data exports' to the 'on' position
- A menu will appear from which you can select which data exports the user will be allowed to run. Grant permission to specific exports by ticking the corresponding checkbox.
||Granting a user data export access may allow them to download data for candidates that they do not have access to through their role.|
What will users see when they are granted data export access?
When a user selects the download icon (⇩) in the left-side navigation, the menu that appears will list any data exports that they have permission to access.
Note that only users assigned to a role with the permission 'View Visual Insights reports' will be able to access Visual Insights. For full details on this topic, refer to our help article on running data exports from Visual Insights.
When a user goes to the reports page, they will only see exports that they have access to. This user will see those exports listed in the left sidebar.
||Granting a user export permissions only allows access to the Exports section of the reports page. Access to export customizable reports such as Candidate stats, Conversion rates, Pipeline speed, Offers, Interviews, and Interview calibration) using the "Export to Spreadsheet" option in the upper right corner is reserved for Super Admins only.|