|Available for||User roles||All users. Can only be configured by Super Admins|
|Products||Enterprise plans using the GSuite or Native O365 email integration. Available as an add-on for other plans.|
Please note: This feature is being rolled out as part of the Fall Release and may not yet be available for your account. If you would like to learn more, please reach out to your account manager.
Note: In order to configure this integration, you must be a Super Admin on your Lever Account, and an Admin of your Zoom account. To find out if you are a Zoom admin, go to https://zoom.us/account and see what "Your role" is in Zoom.
Lever's integration with Zoom makes it easy for your team add Zoom links when scheduling video interviews for remote employees, without ever leaving their Lever workflow. Less time spent scheduling means your team has more time to find and hire the best candidates.
Enable this integration in Lever
- Navigate to your account’s integration settings page.
- Click the toggle next to Zoom's logo
- With the accordion menu expanded, click the blue "Use Single Sign On" button. You’ll be able to see exactly which actions the integration with Zoom will authorize.
Please note: You must authenticate the Zoom integration using the same email address that you use to log in to Lever.
- After successfully completing the OAuth process, the integration toggle will change from orange to green.
- If you are on multi-instance, you will not be able to use the same Zoom admin user to enable multiple Zoom integrations.
Adding a Zoom link to an interview
To schedule an interview with Zoom, begin by opening a scheduling draft. After adding interviewer to your event, click the “Location” input to open a dropdown of your conference rooms, or add a Zoom link.
From the menu, select “Add Zoom meeting”. A unique meeting link will be generated and added to the event. When generating a link, Lever will attempt to create a link that belongs to the first user listed for the interview event. In the below example, April needs a Zoom account in order for the integration to successfully create a Zoom link for the 9:00 am meeting. In order to generate a link for the 10:00 am meeting, Brynna needs a Zoom account.
After adding a Zoom link, you still have the ability to add a physical room to the event. Simply select a room from the same "Location" drop-down. This will book a physical room, and add a Zoom link to the event once you've completed scheduling.
Tip: If you’d like the same link to persist throughout a panel, you can manually copy and paste the link into the subsequent location fields. Manually added links do not need to belong to the first interview of the event. However, due to concurrent scheduling limitations, the meeting may not work if the host of the original interview starts a different meeting.
Tip: If you see an error message when trying to add a Zoom link, make sure that the first interviewer listed for the interview event has a Zoom account. If you still see an error message, go to the integrations page in Lever, open the Zoom integration, and click "Revoke Access". Re-authenticate the integration and try again to add the Zoom link.
After you've selected the interviewers and feedback forms - and added Zoom links to your interviews - click the blue "Schedule" button to proceed to the next step of the scheduling process. You'll see that any interview events you've chosen to add a Zoom link to will have the link appended to the schedule included in your interviewer's calendar events.
If you'd like to proceed with scheduling the interview, click the blue "Preview" button to review the invites you are about to send. When you'd like to send out the invitations, click "Send all." This will send calendar invitations to your interviewers, and an event to the candidate if you've selected to do so.
The Zoom links that you've added will be accessible by your interviewers from directly within the calendar event. Here's what it looks like in GSuite and O365:
- Lever's integration with Zoom supports users on any Zoom plan, including Basic users. However, Zoom's limitations on Basic users still apply. Basic users may only host meetings for up to 40 minutes if there are 3 or more people in the meeting.
- When scheduling a Zoom interview O365, Zoom links will not be direct links if a room is also listed. This is due to a limitation with how O365 displays locations and conferencing links.To join the Zoom meeting, copy and paste the URL into your browser.
- You will not be able to use the "Pre-approve" feature in the Zoom Marketplace to enable the integration. The "pre-approve" feature only works for user-based apps. Lever's integration with Zoom is an account-based application and requires authentication via the flow outlined towards the beginning of this article.
- The option to automatically generate the Zoom link in the candidate calendar invite is not available at this time. If the Zoom meeting link should be included on the candidate's invite, the best option within Lever will be to paste the Zoom meeting link into the Location field of the calendar invite details section within the Lever scheduling flow.