|Available for||Roles||Super Admin, Admin, Team Member, Limited Team Member
Can only be enabled by Super Admins
|Permissions||• (To enable) Manage API credentials and manage integrations
• (To use) Manage profiles and view associated postings
|Packages||LeverTRM, LeverTRM for Enterprise|
||This integration requires set-up in both the Lever and Rippling systems. You need to be an Admin in Rippling to enable this integration.|
Rippling's HRIS and IdP platform manages onboarding, off-boarding, and provides a single sign-on. As an official Rippling partner, Lever makes it easy to push hired candidate information to Rippling instance and initiate the onboarding flow. This is a one-way sync of new hire data from Lever to Rippling, where Rippling will pull the candidates on a regular basis. Admins in Rippling can always synchronize to fetch the latest candidate information from candidates in Lever off of their candidate profile, application, offer, and attachments.
Setting up the Rippling integration
- Navigate to Rippling’s app directory page and click on the Lever App
- Initiate the installation; if you do not have admin access in Rippling invite an admin to initiate the installation.
- In Lever, navigate to Settings > Integrations and API, scroll to the 'HRIS and onboarding section' and click the Rippling integration toggle; on the expanded tile, click the Send Request to Enable button
- A Lever support representative will automatically be notified of your request and will provision the key on your behalf and send you a secure link to download the key
- In Rippling, enter the Lever API Key and move to the next step
- Select the appropriate options per your company's workflow and synchronize the accounts to manage the appropriate account mapping with employees
- Send the SAML credentials (login URL and X.509 certificate) to Lever Support by replying back on the existing thread; Lever Support will configure SAML integration for your instance
- Move on to the next steps to complete the installation
How does Rippling onboard new hires to their platform?
When you select 'Hire Employee' on the Rippling dashboard under the main menu, the following pieces of information will be sent from Lever into the Rippling employee onboarding flow:
As you choose a candidate, Rippling will fetch the candidate information from candidates in Lever off of their candidate profile, application, offer, and attachments and auto-fill the corresponding fields in Rippling.