|Available for||User roles||Super Admins, Admins, Team Members, Limited Team Members|
|Packages||Select Lever packages|
Looking for an efficient way to reach out to many candidates at the same time? We've got you covered!
Get started by selecting all of the opportunities for the candidates that you'd like to email:
- To select every opportunity in a specific stage, click into a stage in a pipeline tab and check the box at the top of the opportunities list.
- Manually check the boxes next to the candidates' names.
- To select everyone across all stages in a pipeline tab, click into the pipeline tab you want (Lead, Applicant, Interview, or Archive), and then check the box at the top of the candidates list. (Be careful with this -- you are potentially emailing a lot of people!)
Please note: If you select a group of opportunities, it is possible that a single candidate has multiple opportunities in the selection. If this is the case, you will be given options to avoid sending duplicate emails in the email editor. Look out for the suitcase icon in the opportunities list, as these candidates have multiple active opportunities.
(Example for option #3)
After you select multiple opportunities, pop over to the action bar, where you can do the following:
- Change stage
- Archive opportunities and email candidates (be very careful here!)
- Add or remove tags
- Share with other users
We're looking for the "email" button!
After clicking this button, choose the template that you want to send to the candidates for all of the selected opportunities. From here, you can preview the email as each candidate will see it.
A few things to note:
- Make sure you're in the correct pipeline stage before selecting all candidates in that view.
- If you've selected multiple opportunities for the same candidate, you'll see a checkbox to control if you'd like to "send only one email for each unique candidate." This option will be checked by default, to avoid sending duplicate emails to the same person.
- If you've selected a candidate with other active opportunities that are not included in your current selection, you'll see an option that says "don't email candidates with other active opportunities." This option is unchecked by default. If checked, any candidates with more than one active opportunity will be removed from the bulk email.
- You cannot cancel or "undo" an email that you immediately sent to a candidate.
- If you want to cancel a scheduled/delayed email, you must visit each individual opportunity to cancel the email.
- If you need to CC or BCC a colleague on the fly, just start typing their email address. If your colleague has a Lever account, we'll automatically display their email address for your selection!
Learn about other actions you can do in bulk here: How do I bulk edit candidate profiles?