|Available for||User roles||Super Admins, Admins, Team Members, Limited Team Members|
|Plans||All plan types, free of charge|
Save time and bulk edit multiple opportunities at once.
You can select all opportunities in your pipeline or a specific stage, or manually select the ones you'd like to change. Just click on the check box at the top of the opportunities list or next to the candidates' names:
After you do this, pop over to the action bar, where you can do the following:
- Change stage
- Archive opportunities and email candidates (be very careful here!)
- Add or remove tags
- Share with team members
Click on the "v" button at the end of the action bar for more options:
- Add posting
- Change owner
- Merge profiles
- Change origin
- Delete (unadvised)
- Unarchive opportunities (only available when you are viewing archived opportunities)
- Cancel campaigns (only available to customers using Lever Nurture)
A couple of things to note:
- You cannot recover deleted opportunities from within Lever.
- You cannot undo a bulk-archive.
- Make sure you're in the correct pipeline stage before selecting all candidates in that view.
Learn more about Opportunities by attending one of our free webinars!