|Available for||User roles||Super Admins, Admins, Team Members, Limited Team Members|
|Packages||Select Lever packages|
Following provides a way to keep tabs on an opportunity and get email updates when important changes are made to the opportunity in Lever. This ensures that everyone involved in the hiring process for that specific opportunity is in sync and up to speed at all times.
How do I follow an opportunity?
To follow an opportunity, click on the “Follow” link next to the candidate profile owner’s name.
How do I stop following an opportunity?
Click on the “Following” link next to the candidate profile owner’s name.
How do I help administer the opportunities my coworkers follow?
In Team settings, Super Admins, Admins, and Team Members can edit the postings that users follow. When a user follows a posting, they will be added as a follower to any opportunity for that job.
From the job posting page, users can also configure which users are following opportunities associated with a given job posting.
Finally, on a profile, users can configure which users are following that individual opportunity.
Notifications about opportunities you follow
You can choose which notifications that you’ll receive about opportunities you are following on your settings page.
These notification settings allow for granular control of which emails you’ll receive about opportunities you’re following. Email notifications include:
- New candidates report: A daily email about new opportunities and referrals on postings you follow.
- Notes: When a co-worker adds a note that notifies all followers, specifically @-mentions you, or replies to a note you left.
- New hires and pipeline changes: When an opportunity moves to a new stage, is archived, snoozed, or hired. This is a daily update.
- Owner changes: When an opportunity's profile owner changes.
- Interviews scheduled: When an interview is scheduled for the opportunity.
- Feedback or Form completed: When a co-worker adds feedback, a referral form, or manually adds a form.
- Hired referrals: When one of your referrals makes it through the pipeline.
Even if you decide to unselect all types of these notifications, you will still receive an email for notes that concern you directly. For example, you’ll still receive emails for notes where you’re @mentioned and for interviews you’re scheduled for.
Users who subscribe to New Candidates Report and/or New Hires and Pipeline Changes will be sent a single daily digest email. All other subscriptions will generate an immediate email notification to the user.