|Super Admin, Admin, Team Member, Limited Team Member
|• Manage profiles and view associated postings
|Lever Basic, LeverTRM, LeverTRM for Enterprise
Following is a way to keep tabs on an opportunities and job postings, so you can receive updates when important changes are made in Lever. This ensures that everyone involved in the hiring process for specific opportunities are in sync and up to speed at all times.
To follow an opportunity, click on Follow in the candidate's profile. To unfollow, click Following.
You can also configure which other users are following an individual opportunity.
- Click on the number in brackets next to Following and click Add Users
- Select users from the dropdown options or use the search function
Note that if there are multiple opportunities associated with a candidate, you can follow opportunities individually. Click into the individual opportunity on the candidate's profile and complete the steps to follow or add followers.
From the job posting, you can follow jobs and also configure which users are following.
- Click Follow to follow the job posting
- Click Add followers in the 'Followers' section
Super Admins, Admins, and Team Members can edit the postings that users follow via their Lever environment company settings.
- Navigate to Settings > Users and click on a user
- Click into the Following tab
- Click on + Add a job posting and choose from the job posting dropdown or use the search function
Notifications for followed opportunities and jobs
You can choose which notifications that you receive about opportunities you are following.
- Navigate to Settings > My Account
- Check the boxes next to the updates for which you wish to receive notifications
These notification settings allow for granular control of which emails you receive about opportunities that you follow. Email notifications include:
- New candidates report: A daily email about new opportunities and referrals on postings you follow.
- Notes: When a co-worker adds a note that notifies all followers, specifically @-mentions you, or replies to a note you left.
- New hires and pipeline changes: When an opportunity moves to a new stage, is archived, snoozed, or hired. This is a daily update.
- Owner changes: When an opportunity's profile owner changes.
- Interviews scheduled: When an interview is scheduled for the opportunity.
- Feedback or Form completed: When a co-worker adds feedback, a referral form, or manually adds a form.
- Hired referrals: When one of your referrals makes it through the pipeline.
Even if you de-select all types of notifications, you will still receive an email for notes that concern you directly. For example, you will still receive emails for notes where you are @-mentioned and for interviews for which you are scheduled. For more detail on notification options, refer to our help article on configuring personal account settings.