|Available for||User roles||Super Admins, Admins, Team Members, Limited Team Members, Interviewers|
interviewing.io helps to eliminate resume bias through anonymous technical interviews with top-performing candidates. When a candidate meets your technical requirements, interviewing.io's integration with Lever will help you quickly export all of the candidate details into Lever.
1. A Super Admin on the Lever Hire account should navigate to their integration settings page and locate the interviewing.io integration in the Sourcing section.
2. Select the toggle to expand the window, and then click the Send Request to Enable button.
3. A Lever support representative will automatically be notified of your request and will reach out with a secure link to a document containing the Lever API key which you can download and reference for a later step.
4. Next copy the Lever Webhook Signing Token which can be retrieved from the Webhooks page of your Lever integration settings and paste it into the document along with your API key. If a token has not yet been generated, click the Generate Token button.
5. Log into your interviewing.io admin account and click on the Settings menu in the left-hand sidebar, select Org in the tab list, and then select Lever to begin configuring the integration.
6. From here you will be prompted to enter the Lever Data API key you downloaded.
7. Next, add the signing token you saved to the Webhook Signing Token text box.
8. Enter the e-mail address of the Lever user you would like to set as the default "perform as" user. In the event that the integration cannot post candidate updates as the user who initiated the integration request, this fallback user will be associated with updates to your candidate profile instead.
9. Once your Lever API key has been added, you may select the default funnel stage from the dropdown. This is the stage in Lever that a new candidate will be assigned to following a successful interview (or unsuccessful interview if you have also chosen this option).
10. You may now copy the Webhook URL and paste it into your temporary document. You will add it to your Lever webhook settings momentarily.
11. Once all of your inputs have been entered into the settings on interviewing.io, click the toggle to enable the configuration and then click Save Changes to complete your integration setup.
Final Webhook Configuration in Lever
12. Back in your Lever webhook configuration settings click the toggle for "Candidate Stage Change" if it is not already enabled which will turn it green. Then click the + Add Webhook button.
13. Add the webhook URL to the text box then click Verify Connection to finish. Webhook updates will assure that your candidate stats are up-to-date in interviewing.io as your candidates progresses through the pipeline.
Now, whenever you interview a candidate on interviewing.io and feedback has been provided, a new candidate profile will be created in Lever. If the interview was successful, you will find all information about the candidate in your Lever profile. If you choose to also have unsuccessful candidates exported for your tracking purposes, you will get new candidate profiles under their anonymous pseudonym.