|Available for||Roles||Super Admin|
|Packages||LeverTRM for Enterprise|
Each Lever Talent Intelligence (LTI) account has a limited number of user accounts referred to as "seats." Users can be given either Publisher, Explorer or Viewer permissions. For a full breakdown of user permissions, see Tableau's help center article.
- Publishers can view, interact with and publish data, connect to external data sources, and create new data sources
- Explorers can view, interact with and publish data from existing data sources only
- Viewers have "read only" access
To add a new user to your organization's LTI account, reach out to Lever's Support team:
- Navigate to Lever's Help Center request page
- In the 'How can we help?' field, choose Other
- In the 'Subject' field, write "Add new LTI user"
- In the 'Description' field, write out your request specifying the user you wish to add to your LTI account