|Available for||User roles||Super Admin, Admin, Team Member, Limited Team Member
Can only be configured by Super Admins
|Packages||Select Lever packages|
The hireEZ integration is easy to connect, abundant with smart filter offerings, and synchronous with candidate and user activities from both platforms.
Readers of this article will learn the following:
Setup the integration:
Access role must be Super Admin in Lever to set up the integration. You must be a subscriber of hireEZ Enterprise and have a valid hireEZ account. You must also be the admin user of your company's hireEZ Enterprise subscription to install this integration.
Please contact your hireEZ Account Manager if you need help setting up an Enterprise license.
Generate API Key on Lever
||If you already generated a Lever API key before, you can skip this step and use the existing Lever API key on hireEZ.|
If you are on a Lever Starter plan please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to get your API key.
On Lever, go to Settings > API Credentials by clicking here.
- Click Generate New Key.
- Create a name for the integration API key (eg hireEZ v3).
- Click Copy Key to copy the API key.
- Under Permissions, click Select all.
- Click DONE to save the API key.
Connect to Lever from hireEZ
||Please do not connect your test/sandbox instance with the hireEZ production account. If you would like to perform sandbox testing, please reach out to email@example.com or the assigned TPM. They can assist you further to issue a separate instance for testing.
In case you end up connecting your sandbox account with the hireEZ production account, notify the hireEZ support team at the earliest. This brings unknown issues for the integration and results in a delay in your onboarding.
As an admin user, you'll be able to configure Lever by clicking on the All Integrations tab on the left and following the same instructions below.
If you also have a team member license, you can configure in hireEZ Apps by clicking here, and following the steps below.
- In either case, click Connect.
- Input your Lever account information and click Connect to continue to the next page.
As an Enterprise member user, you could go to the App page to request the integration approval.
- Locate Lever.
- Click Request.
- Add any additional comments. Click Send Request.
After you get approval from the admin, you will be able to see the "Connect" button on Lever.
Lever requires a Super Admin to log in. Member users will connect to Lever automatically after the Super Admin logs into Lever.
How to configure the integration:
Select Push Permission (Admin Only)
On hireEZ, the push permission configuration will allow team members to sync candidates from hireEZ to Lever as prospects or to a particular job and stage.
By clicking Manage, there will be a settings page to configure.
Customize Data Field Mapping (Admin Only)
If you want to customize the data field mapping on hireEZ:
- Select a hireEZ candidate profile field from the ‘All Fields in hireEZ’ field list and choose a suitable field from the Lever profile fields dropdown.
- If you want to attach a resume for each candidate when syncing from hireEZ to Lever, select the ‘Attach hireEZ Resume’
- If you want to sync notes and tags from hireEZ to Lever, enable and map hireEZ Note and Tag fields with Lever activity fields.
After Lever is successfully integrated, you may export the candidate's profile from hireEZ to Lever.
How to use the integration:
For steps on exporting candidates from hireEZ to Lever, click here.
In addition, the hireEZ integration is available for 2-way integration. You can also enable it to import and rediscovery candidates from your Lever candidate:
- For more information on EZ Rediscovery click here.
- For additional steps to enable hireEZ Rediscovery, click here.
For any questions, please contact hireEZ at firstname.lastname@example.org or reach out to your hireEZ Customer Success Manager to learn more about the workflow.
How to disable the integration:
1. Navigate to your Integrations & API Settings Page in Lever.
2. Under the API Credentials tab, locate the hireEZ api key under Lever API credentials.
3. Hover over the hireEZ api key and click the trash can icon that pops up on the right of the listing to remove the integration.