|Available for||User Roles||Super Admins, Admins, Team Members, Limited Team Members|
|Plan||All Enterprise and Professional plans|
CoderPad integration allows Lever users to create CoderPad interview sessions for candidates to by applying the "coderpad" tag to the candidate profile.
Please note: Lever's integration with CoderPad is only available to users with CoderPad plans which support organizations.
Generating Lever API Key and webhook signing token
- In order to configure the integration with CoderPad, users on a Professional plan should have a Super Admin on your Lever Hire account reach out to Lever Support to request a data API key with the following permissions:
- Read candidate
- Create candidate
- Lever will then provision the key on your behalf and send you a secure link to download the key. Users on an Enterprise plan have the option of provisioning their own Data API key with the listed permissions.
- Navigate to the Lever's Settings > integrations > Webhooks tab
- Under the Webhook signing token, click on 'Generate token' and copy the generated token
Provide CoderPad with Lever Credentials
- Navigate to the CoderPad Organization Integrations page.
- Once the Lever details are filled in, the webhook URL appears on Organization Integrations page
- Navigate back to Lever's Settings > integrations > Webhooks tab > Under webhook configuration
- Enable candidate Hired webhook and set up the URL that you get back from the CoderPad integration
- Press Verify. Once verified you’ll see a check appear next to the Verify’ button. You can include or remove the 'https://' from CoderPad - both will work!
Create CoderPad interview sessions
The CoderPad integration will look for the candidates with the “coderpad” tag applied to them. To add the tag to a candidate, you just need to navigate to the candidate profile and add the tag under the ‘Add Tag’ section. Once the tag is added to the candidate profile and they're advanced to the Phone Screen stage, CoderPad will create a pad for them.
You also automatically tag candidates based on which Postings they have applied to. To do this, navigate to your Jobs tab, and select the posting that you’d like to add the tag to. Once you’re brought into the posting editor, and you’ll see a section on the right menu for Tags’ add “coderpad” there. All subsequent applicants will automatically have the tag applied to their profile!
Once, you’ve setup Lever and CoderPad and tagged specific jobs or candidates with “coderpad” and the candidate is moved to the Phone Screen stage. CoderPad will create a pad and link it to the candidate profile.
Please note: Make sure that you only move “coderpad” tagged candidates into Phone Screen when you really mean it. Remember also that you can disable this for a single candidate by removing their “coderpad” tag.
Simply, copy the Coderpad link and include it in the interview invitation email.
Once the CoderPad interview is finished, the same link will serve as a record of the interview. You should be able to playback the history of the interview sessions from that same link. You may also find it helpful to copy code from the interview into a candidate note.