|Available for||User roles||All users. Can only be configured by Super Admins.|
|Packages||Select Lever packages|
The CoderPad integration allows you to create CoderPad interview sessions for candidates, in order to
Enabling the CoderPad integration
||The following setup steps can only be completed by a user with Super Admin access in Lever.|
Step 1: Generate an API Key in Lever
- Navigate to Settings > Integrations and API, scroll to the Assessments section, and click the CoderPad toggle.
- Click the Send Request to Enable button on the expanded tile. A member of Lever Support will then reach out to you with a secure link to download the API key.
Step 2: Generate a webhook signature token in Lever
- Navigate to the Webhooks tab from the top of the Integrations and API page.
- Click + Add webhook under the Candidate Stage Change toggle and copy the signature token.
Step 3: Configure the integration in CoderPad
- Open CoderPad and navigate to the Organization Integrations page.
- Input the API key and signature token from Lever into the corresponding fields.
- CoderPad will generate a webhook URL. Copy this webhook URL and return to Lever.
Step 4: Activate the integration in Lever
- Navigate back to the Webhooks tab in the Integrations and API section of your Settings and paste the CoderPad webhook URL into the field beneath the Candidate Stage Change toggle (the same tile from which you first copied the Lever signature token).
- Flip the Candidate Stage Change toggle to the 'On' position. The toggle will turn green to indicate it has been activated.
Using the CoderPad integration with Lever
The CoderPad integration will look for the candidates with the “coderpad” tag applied to them. You can add a tag to a candidate by clicking Add tag on the their profile and typing the name of the tag.
You can also automatically apply the "coderpad" tag to candidates that apply to specific jobs, by adding the tag in the posting editor for that job.
When a candidate with the "coderpad" tag is advanced to the Phone Screen stage, CoderPad will generate a pad for them. The link to the pad will the listed on the candidate's profile in Lever.
||If a candidate has had the "coderpad" tag applied to their profile automatically via the job posting and you wish to exempt that candidate from a CoderPad interview session, simply remove the tag from their candidate profile before advancing them to the Phone Screen stage.|
When scheduling the candidate for a Phone Screen, copy the CoderPad link from their profile and include it in your scheduling email.
Once the CoderPad interview session has been completed, the same link can be used to playback the session.