|Available for||User roles||Super Admins, Admins, Team Members, Limited Team Members|
Hired a candidate? Want to make their onboarding as painless as possible for everyone involved? Make it easy on yourself and for your new hires by enabling the integration with Enboarder. As soon as you've marked a candidate as hired in Lever, their information will be automatically sent over to Enboarder where you can start setting up their own personalized and relevant onboarding experience.
As an official Enboarder partner, Lever-Enboarder integration seamlessly sends new hire data from Lever to Enboarder when candidates are hired in Lever. Available information from the candidate profile, requisition, offer, and profile form are pre-populated in Enboarder, and therefore saves time and improves data entry quality. Current Integration supports one function: “Candidate Hired”. This event in Lever will start a workflow in Enboarder.
Flip on the Enboarder toggle and request to enable
A Super Admin on the Lever Hire account should navigate to their integration settings page and locate the Enboarder integration. Select the toggle to expand the window, and then click the "Send Request to Enable" button.
As you click the "Send Request to Enable" button, a Lever support representative will automatically be notified of your request and will provision the key on your behalf and send you a secure link to download the key.
Generating webhook signing token
- Navigate to the Lever's Settings > Integrations Webhooks tab.
- Under the Webhook signing token, click on generate a token and copy the generated token.
Set up Lever API key within Enboarder
- Navigate to Enboarder.
- Log in and go to Settings > Integration > Other applications > Select Lever.
- Add your Lever API key and Webhook signing token.
- Navigate back to Lever's Settings > integrations > Webhooks tab > Under webhook configuration.
- Enable candidate Hired webhook and set up the URL that you get back from the Enborarder integration.
- Press Verify. Once verified you’ll see a check appear next to the 'Verify' button. You can include or remove the 'https://' from Enboarder - both will work!
- Once the webhook has been verified, the integration will fetch new hire candidate data from Lever to Enboarder.
Launch a new workflow from Lever
- To kick off the integration, hire a candidate in Lever by archiving the candidate as "Hired" once the offer is signed.
- Within a few minutes of the candidate being hired in Lever, the configured webhook will trigger and the new hire data will be pulled from Lever, launching a workflow in Enboarder.
- In Enboarder, under the report section, you can track the onboarding progress of the hired candidate.
- Click the row to view the complete detail of the candidate record.