|Available for||Roles||Super Admin, Admin, Team Member, Limited Team Member
Can only be enabled by Super Admins
|Permissions||• (To enable) Manage API credentials and manage integrations
• (To use) Manage profiles and view associated postings
|Packages||LeverTRM, LeverTRM for Enterprise|
As an official Lever partner, Clara Labs make it easy to coordinate scheduling between your team and potential candidates. Clara ensures all scheduling communication is timely, clear, and professional saving recruiters hours every week—time they can spend getting to know candidates and understanding hiring managers’ needs.
Before using Clara Labs with Lever, you must be subscribed to a Clara Professional, Executive or custom-designed Team plan. Additionally, you must be subscribed to a Lever Professional or Enterprise plan. Starter plan customers may also purchase the integrations package with their plan to take advantage of this integration.
- A Super Admin on the Lever Hire account should navigate to their integration settings page and locate the Clara Labs integration.
- Select the toggle to expand the window, and then click the "Send Request to Enable" button.
- A Lever support representative will automatically be notified of your request and will reach out to request authorization to create a data API key in your account with access to the following: endpoints:
- list users
- list candidates
- list candidate interviews
- list candidate panels
- list feedback templates
- create user
- create candidate
- create candidate interview
- update candidate interview
- delete candidate interview
- create candidate panel
- update candidate panel
- delete candidate panel
- Once you have granted authorization, Lever will provision the key and provide a secure link to download it which you can then provide to your Clara account representative.
- Your Clara representative will then work with your team to build Lever e-mail templates that bring in Clara, so it can handle all of your schedule coordination.
Using Clara Labs to schedule
When you are ready to schedule an interview, simply select a Clara Labs e-mail template, fill in any additional details, and send.
Clara will know your interviewers' availability and work with the candidate to get theirs. Once the interview details have been confirmed, they will automatically sync back to the candidate's Lever profile.
Finally, Clara will send the interviewer a calendar invitation once the interview has been confirmed, and provide a link to the feedback form they should fill out.