October 15th - October 19th, 2018
- Offer Approval: When you send out an offer approval that exceeds file limitations, we will no longer grey out the "send out approval" request button. You will be prompt with a warning banner message regarding your file limitation and you will have the ability to unselect files in order to proceed with the offer approval request.
August 20th - August 24th, 2018
- Company signatory field: On the first step of offer did not have name of signatory, now, any signatories defined on step 1 will be listed in the information "who needs to sign" section.
- Re-adding a deleted custom field onto an offer form inserts the custom field into its original location on the field lists, now, once you re-add the custom field,it will appear in its original location.
August 13th - August 17th, 2018
- When users changed a profile owner, the gravatar image does not reflect in real time. This has been fixed! Gravatar image will update immediately once profile owner is updated.
June 25th - June 29th, 2018
- Interview RSVP: Microsoft Office O365 users were repeatedly receiving "Can't get RSVP status: interview was changed outside of Lever" message when user did not make any changes outside of Lever. There has been a fix to this minor bug.
June 18th - June 22nd, 2018
- Reporting Settings: Great news! We've fixed a minor bug where range dates for "last week" were not pulling correctly in our reporting filters.
- Reporting Settings: Switched "origin" and "feedback form" columns that were located in the wrong field in our interview calibration export.