December 17th - December 21st, 2018
- Internal Mobility (Internal Job Site): There is now a designated career page internal employees can go to and apply directly to jobs you have set only for people within your organization. Learn more here.
- ADP Integration: Newly hired employee information will be sent to ADP WorkForce Now® automatically. You can visit the ADP Marketplace to get started. You can learn more here.
October 1st - October 5th, 2018
- Agency (NEW update): Lever's Agency Management System now easily allows you to submit candidates to your Agency partners. Learn more here.
August 6th - August 10, 2018
- Interview RSVP (NEW updates): Interview RSVP statuses can now be viewed on the candidate's dashboard. Also, you can now receive email Interview RSVP email notifications.
July 9th - July 13, 2018
- Requisitions Export: Ability to extract and analyze important hiring data from your 'Report' settings. Learn more about Requisitions here.
- Advance Selected Jobs: Quickly select and archive multiple job applications associated to a candidate’s profile. Learn more here.
June 18th - June 22nd, 2018
- Interview RSVP: Users can see whether interviewers (or rooms) have accepted or declined their invitations. Learn more here.
- [New Integration] GoodTime: For 'Recruiting' teams that schedule a high volume of interviews, this platform will help you work quickly and seamlessly across both platforms and ensure that interviews created in GoodTime are synced in Lever. Learn more here.
May 21st - May 25th, 2018
- GDPR Settings: Set GDPR compliance policies for your Lever account from within your Lever Settings. Learn more about our GDPR features here.
- GDPR Anonymization: Ability to bulk select candidates or one off anonymize a candidate's profile.
- GDPR Data: Candidate can request copy of their personal data.
- GDPR Filter: Ability to filter by GDPR protection (is this an EU resident), GDPR consent status, Consent expiration date, Date of send for last consent link.
- GDPR API: New attribute to our candidates API endpoint: ‘isAnonymized’ when candidate profile is accessed through the Data API.