August 1st - April 15th, 2019
- Diversity Insights: A new feature designed to pinpoint instances of potential bias. Diversity Insights provides fully customizable surveys, granular reporting, and data-driven insights to help you build a more diverse pipeline. Learn more.
- New Webhooks and Webhook Origin Filter: Ability to Build integrations with profile-based triggers that depend on candidate deletion or application creation with new webhooks that fire on application created or candidate deleted events in Lever.
- New Forms and Notes API Endpoints: We’ve added two more endpoints to our API to make candidate profile data even stronger with structured data from custom or standard connector integrations. Add structured data to candidate profiles for reporting purposes, or trigger email notifications from @-mentions in a note with new CREATE notes and CREATE profile forms endpoints.
- Add an image to an API key: You can now better surface integrations or highlight where data originated from by adding a custom image to an API key in Lever. Images added to API keys will display on the candidate profile beside the object created with that key. Learn More.
- New and Enhanced Ecosystem Integrations: We have added new integrations with Paylocity Onboarding, and CoderPad. Additionally, we have expanded the functionality of our integrations with GoodHire, Click Boarding, and Xref. Click here to visit our help center articles about our integrations.
April 22nd - April 26th, 2019
- Custom Job Site Analytics (Enterprise Plans only): Provides you the ability to specify a URL and accurately track the precise source location when a candidate applies directly to your custom Lever job site. Learn more here.
- Expanded DocuSign Integration: When sending an email to a candidate or even creating a template, you’ll have the option to insert an E-Signature link in the email description. Learn more here.
- Data API Endpoints: We have several new API endpoints, including:
- The ability to add/remove URL links
- The ability to add/remove files
- An email address filter to find and update specific candidate information
March 4th - March 8th, 2019
- Internal Mobility (New Data API endpoints): You now have the ability to apply a candidate to a posting using new endpoints. Reference here for more details.
February 18th - February 22nd, 2019
- Bulk Archive by Job Posting: Allows you to bulk select candidates and archive specific job applications associated to the candidate's profile. You can learn more here.
- New In app toggle Integrations (Enterprise and Professional Plans) Lever offers a variety of integrations such as, First Advantage, ADP, Sterling, Checkr, Codility, HireRight, Py, Clara Labs, SkillSurvey, Hiretual, and Interviewing.io. You can check out the following integrations in your Lever integration settings. Learn more about our integrations here.
December 17th - December 21st, 2018
- Internal Mobility (Internal Job Site): There is now a designated career page internal employees can go to and apply directly to jobs you have set only for people within your organization. Learn more here.
- ADP Integration: Newly hired employee information will be sent to ADP WorkForce Now® automatically. You can visit the ADP Marketplace to get started. You can learn more here.
October 1st - October 5th, 2018
- Agency (NEW update): Lever's Agency Management System now easily allows you to submit candidates to your Agency partners. Learn more here.
August 6th - August 10, 2018
- Interview RSVP (NEW updates): Interview RSVP statuses can now be viewed on the candidate's dashboard. Also, you can now receive email Interview RSVP email notifications.
July 9th - July 13, 2018
- Requisitions Export: Ability to extract and analyze important hiring data from your 'Report' settings. Learn more about Requisitions here.
- Advance Selected Jobs: Quickly select and archive multiple job applications associated to a candidate’s profile. Learn more here.
June 18th - June 22nd, 2018
- Interview RSVP: Users can see whether interviewers (or rooms) have accepted or declined their invitations. Learn more here.
- [New Integration] GoodTime: For 'Recruiting' teams that schedule a high volume of interviews, this platform will help you work quickly and seamlessly across both platforms and ensure that interviews created in GoodTime are synced in Lever. Learn more here.
May 21st - May 25th, 2018
- GDPR Settings: Set GDPR compliance policies for your Lever account from within your Lever Settings. Learn more about our GDPR features here.
- GDPR Anonymization: Ability to bulk select candidates or one off anonymize a candidate's profile.
- GDPR Data: Candidate can request copy of their personal data.
- GDPR Filter: Ability to filter by GDPR protection (is this an EU resident), GDPR consent status, Consent expiration date, Date of send for last consent link.
- GDPR API: New attribute to our candidates API endpoint: ‘isAnonymized’ when candidate profile is accessed through the Data API.