November 3rd - November 7th, 2018
- Hired Integration: You can now avoid double booking interviews by having your company's Lever administrator update your Hired API keys in your integration settings.
- Fetcher Integration: Fetcher recently rebranded from Scout to Fetcher. As a result of this rebrand, Fetcher will now be tagging candidates with "Fetcher" and will have access to candidates tagged as "Fetcher".
- Sapling Integration: Sapling will store additional candidate information to help you track and report on your candidate and employee data in Sapling. This information includes offers, resumes, referrals, forms, and source tags.
- LinkedIn Recruiter System Connect: We offer RSC and you can learn how to enable RSC in Lever here. LinkedIn will discontinue their Cross System Awareness (CSA) integration and will replace it with their Recruiter System Connect (RSC) integration effective May 2019. You can learn more details here.
October 29th - November 2nd, 2018
- Requisitions: Super Admins, Admins, Team Members and Limited Team Members are now able to delete requisitions that they've created and are in a draft, pending or rejected status.
- Offers: Added additional placeholder such as, dropdown menu, currency, and date.
- Offers: Super Admins and Admins can now reorder offer forms.
- Offers: Option to send offer to company signatory first, before candidate signs.
- Offer: Option to add multi list in offer form.
September 17th - September 21st, 2018
- Requisitions Enhancement: Ability to now view key details about the candidates associated with your Requisitions.
- Advance Email Permissions: If your company has strict email security policies, this enhancement will disable Lever from reading your emails. Note: This feature is only available for G Suite and O365 accounts. Learn more here.
August 20th - August 24th, 2018
- GDPR: Updated the language on the consent request links sent through Lever to the candidate.
August 6th - August 10th, 2018
- Access: Users now have a more flexible way to grant candidates to Limited Team Members from your company settings.
- Roles and Access: Admins and Team Members who have partial Sensitive Information Privileges for a job posting, they too will be able to edit the posting's owner, hiring manager, and even the categories like team and location.
- Job Postings: When configuring custom questions for a posting's application, users can now search for available custom question forms and view them in alphabetical order.
June 18th - June 22nd, 2018
- Report Settings: Added more columns to our posting export. The columns included in the posting export are: Req code, Data published and Date closed.
- Report Settings: Admins will no longer see the label "offers" in the reporting section.
- Report Settings: For more consistency in our reporting platform, we have added a link to export in the top right corner for your 'Offers' export.
- Report Settings: Added additional "requisition for hire" column to our candidate export.
June 11th - June 15th, 2018
- AngelList update: You will need to use AngelList Premium Jobs to continue sending matched candidates from AngelList to Lever.
- Data API: We added new 'Interview' endpoints where you can now manage Interview Events and Interview Panels.
June 4th - June 8th, 2018
- NEW to EEO: Now, you can survey sourced and referred candidates, automate the collection of EEO data, and edit the contents of the survey email!
- University Picker: Added new Australia and New Zealand universities to our global university picker.