August 6th - August 10th, 2018
- Access: Users now have a more flexible way to grant candidates to Limited Team Members from your company settings.
- Roles and Access: Admins and Team Members who have partial Sensitive Information Privileges for a job posting, they too will be able to edit the posting's owner, hiring manager, and even the categories like team and location.
- Job Postings: When configuring custom questions for a posting's application, users can now search for available custom question forms and view them in alphabetical order.
June 18th - June 22nd, 2018
- Report Settings: Added more columns to our posting export. The columns included in the posting export are: Req code, Data published and Date closed.
- Report Settings: Admins will no longer see the label "offers" in the reporting section.
- Report Settings: For more consistency in our reporting platform, we have added a link to export in the top right corner for your 'Offers' export.
- Report Settings: Added additional "requisition for hire" column to our candidate export.
June 11th - June 15th, 2018
- AngelList update: You will need to use AngelList Premium Jobs to continue sending matched candidates from AngelList to Lever.
- Data API: We added new 'Interview' endpoints where you can now manage Interview Events and Interview Panels.
June 4th - June 8th, 2018
- NEW to EEO: Now, you can survey sourced and referred candidates, automate the collection of EEO data, and edit the contents of the survey email!
- University Picker: Added new Australia and New Zealand universities to our global university picker.