|Super Admin, Admin, Team Member, Limited Team Member
|• Manage profiles and view associated postings
|Lever Basic, LeverTRM, LeverTRM for Enterprise
Lever instance must be synced with Google Suite, Office 365, or Microsoft Exchange
Lever’s Interview RSVP functionality will alert you to anything that might require your attention for an upcoming interview. At a glance, you can see whether interviewers (or rooms) have accepted or declined their invitations, as well as whether interviewers have failed to respond to events that are coming up soon. You will see all of this directly within Lever, without having to consult your external calendaring system.
Interview RSVP warnings
Interview RSVP will warn you about key scenarios for any upcoming interview where:
- Any interviewer has declined
- Any room has declined
- Any interviewer has not responded to an interview that starts within the next two business days
- Any interviewer has responded tentatively or "maybe" to an interview that starts within the next two business days
- Any and all combinations of the above
In addition to these warnings, you’ll also have visibility into those that have accepted interview invitations as well as those that have RSVPed as "maybe."
Where to find Interview RSVPs
Interview RSVPs next to a candidate's entry in the candidate list (found on the Candidates page).
The candidates list includes the interview date to the right of any candidate with an upcoming interview. In any of the above warning states, that interview date will turn yellow. For any definite declines—whether by an interview or a room—the interview date button will have a warning sign instead of a calendar icon.
To get more detail on the interview RSVP statuses of any upcoming interview - warning state or not - just hover over the interview date button in the candidate list.
The tooltip (revealed on hover) will show you a count of the current RSVPs. You will also see the avatars of the interviewers along with an indicator in the bottom right corner of the avatar to indicate their RSVP status, where applicable:
- Red x: Interviewer declined
- Gray question mark: Interviewer responded "maybe"
- No indicator: Interviewer has not responded
- Green checkmark: Interviewer accepted
The interviewers will be prioritized in the tooltip in that order so that the hover-over preview delivers the most critical information first. If you want to learn more, click right into the candidate profile to get the complete picture.
The details for any upcoming interview panel will be listed in a summary card near the top of a candidate profile. As with the candidate list, if an interviewer has responded to the meeting invite, there will be an indicator in the lower right hand corner of their respective avatar.
In the warning state, the header of the interview summary card turns from blue to yellow, and you can see details that might require your attention or rescheduling.
Warning icons will also appear next to the individual events within an interview panel. Hover over the warning icon to reveal more details. You can also click View Details at the bottom of the summary card to check the last time that Interview RSVPs were synced.
From your personal account settings, you can also enable or disable an email notification that will let you know whenever users respond to calendar invites for interviews you have scheduled. Navigate to Settings > My account and check or uncheck the email notification checkbox for Interview RSVPs.
Office 365 integration
If your company uses Office 365 to schedule through Lever, you will also have access to the Interview RSVP functionality. However, Interview RSVP cannot sync responses for events that are scheduled on shared Microsoft Office calendars. If you would like to take advantage of Interview RSVP, interviews must be scheduled directly on a personal calendar.
In addition, you may need to reset your sign in in order for Interview RSVP to begin syncing for interviews that you schedule:
- Navigate to Settings > My account
- Uncheck all three Permissions boxes (Contacts, Calendar, Email)
- Click Save Changes
- Re-check all three Permissions boxes
- Click Save Changes
- Re-authenticate by submitting your Microsoft Office credentials
Microsoft Exchange integration
If your company uses Microsoft Exchange to schedule through Lever, you will also have access to the Interview RSVP functionality. However, you may notice a few key differences:
- Interview RSVP cannot sync responses for events that are scheduled on shared Microsoft Exchange calendars. If you would like to take advantage of Interview RSVP, interviews must be scheduled directly on a personal calendar.
- Meeting responses will sync to Lever roughly every 15 minutes.
- Since you cannot book rooms via Lever's Microsoft Exchange integration, there will be no room status for Interview RSVP to display.