|Available for||User roles||Super Admins, Admins, Team Members, Limited Team Members|
|Plan||Available for all Lever Plans & customers using G Suite, Office 365, or Exchange to schedule through Lever (with slight differences depending on your integration)|
Please note: We will be rolling out additional Interview RSVP functionality over the coming weeks. This includes the ability to see Interview RSVP details from the main Candidates list and an email notification. Contact our support team for further information!
With Lever’s Interview RSVP, you’ll enjoy a heads up on anything that might require your attention for an upcoming interview. At a glance, you can see whether interviewers (or rooms) have accepted or declined their invitations, as well as whether interviewers have failed to respond to events that are coming up soon. You’ll see all of this right within Lever, without having to consult your external calendaring system.
What will Interview RSVP warn me about?
Interview RSVP will warn you about key scenarios for any upcoming interview where:
- Any interviewer has declined
- Any room has declined
- Any interviewer has not responded to an interview that starts within the next two business days
- Any interviewer has responded tentatively or "maybe" to an interview that starts within the next two business days
- Any and all combinations of the above
In addition to these warnings, you’ll also have visibility into positive acceptances and tentative "maybe" responses.
Where can I see Interview RSVP?
Interview RSVP will warn you about any of the above states right in your main Candidates list.
The Candidates list includes the interview date to the right of any candidate with an upcoming interview. In any of the above warning states, that interview date will turn yellow. For any definite declines—whether by an interview or a room—the interview date button will have a warning sign instead of a calendar icon.
To get more detail on the Interview RSVP statuses of any upcoming interview—warning state or not—just hover over the interview date button in the Candidates list.
Upon hover-over, the tooltip will show you a count of the current RSVPs. You’ll also see the avatars of the interviewers—potentially with an indicator in the bottom right corner of the avatar to indicate their RSVP status. You might see any of the following indicators:
- Red x: Interviewer declined
- Gray question mark: Interviewer responded "maybe"
- No indicator: Interviewer has not responded
- Green checkmark: Interviewer accepted
The interviewers will be prioritized in the tooltip in that order so that the hover-over preview delivers the most critical information first. But if you want to learn even more, you can click right into the candidate profile to get the complete picture.
The details for any upcoming interview panel will be listed in a summary card near the top of a candidate profile. Like in the Candidates list, if an interviewer has responded to the meeting invite, there will be an indicator in the lower right hand corner of their respective avatar.
In the warning state, the header of the interview summary card turns from blue to yellow, and you can see details that might require your attention or rescheduling.
Warning icons will also appear next to the individual events within an interview panel, and upon hover, you can see more detail.
You can also click “View Details” at the bottom of the summary card to check the last time that Interview RSVP synced meeting responses.
You can also enable or disable an email notification that will let you know whenever users respond to calendar invites for interviews you’ve scheduled in your Settings by checking or unchecking the email notification for Interview RSVP.
Office 365 integration
If your company uses Office 365 to schedule through Lever, you'll also have access to Interview RSVP! However, Interview RSVP can’t sync responses for events that are scheduled on shared Microsoft Office calendars. If you’d like to take advantage of Interview RSVP, interviews must be scheduled directly on a personal calendar.
In addition, you may need to reset your sign in in order for Interview RSVP to begin syncing for interviews that you schedule:
- Go to https://hire.lever.co/settings
- Uncheck all three Permissions boxes (Contacts, Calendar, Email)
- Click “Save Changes”
- Re-check all three Permissions boxes
- Click “Save Changes”
- Re-authenticate by submitting your Microsoft Office credentials
Microsoft Exchange integration
If your company uses Microsoft Exchange to schedule through Lever, you'll also have access to Interview RSVP! However, you may notice a few key differences:
- Interview RSVP can’t sync responses for events that are scheduled on shared Microsoft Exchange calendars. If you’d like to take advantage of Interview RSVP, interviews must be scheduled directly on a personal calendar.
- Meeting responses will sync to Lever roughly every 15 minutes.
- Since you can’t book room resources via Lever's integration with Exchange, there will be no room status for Interview RSVP to display.