|• Manage API credentials and manage integrations
|LeverTRM, LeverTRM for Enterprise
With Lever’s LinkedIn job board integration, you can automatically push your published job postings to LinkedIn. In order to associate your postings with your LinkedIn company page, you can enter your LinkedIn Company ID into Lever. Inputting your LinkedIn Company ID when setting up the LinkedIn job board integration in Lever expedites the process for getting your organization's postings to appear on LinkedIn.
Where do I enter my LinkedIn Company ID?
- Navigate to Settings > Integrations and API
- Scroll to the 'Job boards' section
- Click Edit next to the LinkedIn toggle
- Input your Company ID in the corresponding field
- Your Company ID is a string of numbers normally between 6 and 9 digits long
Finding your LinkedIn Company ID
To find your Company ID, navigate to your company’s page on LinkedIn. There will be two different ways to find your ID.
Method 1: See all jobs
- On your organization's LinkedIn page, navigate to 'Jobs'
- Click See all jobs
You will see the search results for all jobs that are connected to your company.
- Your Company ID is the 6-9 digit number in the address bar after “?f_C=” and before “&location”.
- Copy this number and enter it in the LinkedIn section of your Job Board integrations.
Method 2: See all employees
This method works if you don't have any jobs currently posted to LinkedIn. From organization's LinkedIn page, click See all [X] employees on LinkedIn.
From there, copy the digits that in quotation marks after "%5B"
If you are turning on the integration for the first time, your jobs should show up on LinkedIn and be connected to your company page within two business days. Any updates you make to your postings within Lever will be reflected on LinkedIn within 24 hours.