|Available for||Roles||Super Admin, Admin, Team Member, Limited Team Member
Can only be enabled by Super Admins
|Permissions||• (To enable) Manage API credentials and manage integrations
• (To use) Manage profiles and view associated postings
|Packages||LeverTRM, LeverTRM for Enterprise|
Lever’s integration with GoodTime will help you and your team work quickly and seamlessly across both platforms by ensuring that interviews created in GoodTime are reflected in Lever:
- When creating an interview in GoodTime, you will be able to associate Lever feedback forms to each event. Links to these feedback forms will be added to calendar invites for your interviews.
- Interviews created in GoodTime will automatically be pushed to Lever. Any changes you make to these interviews in GoodTime (such as editing or deleting) will also be reflected in Lever.
Enabling the GoodTime integration
- In Lever, navigate to Settings > Integrations and API, scroll to the 'Scheduling' section and click the GoodTime integration toggle.
- Generate and copy a new API key for the integration and then click Done
- Keep the API key in a secure location, as you will not be able to access it again after this point in the process.
- Next, log into your GoodTime account and navigate to the Company Settings page. Scroll to the 'ATS Integrations'section, select 'Lever' as the ATS Type, enter the API Key that you generated in Lever, and click Save
Using the GoodTime integration
||You will only be able to create interviews in GoodTime for individuals who have Lever user accounts. Before you get started, double-check that all of your interviewers in GoodTime have user accounts in Lever. Learn more how to create new users in our help article on adding and managing users.|
Once the integration has been enabled, users will be able to start scheduling interviews for candidates in Lever. Users can initiate this workflow in a few different ways:
From the candidate dashboard, clicking on the Schedule call-to-action button will open a new tab that directs you to the candidate in GoodTime.
From a candidate's profile, the blue 'Schedule Interview' banner will be replaced with a 'Schedule Interview in GoodTime' banner. Clicking it will open a new tab that directs you to the candidate in GoodTime.
From a candidate's profile, even if there is no banner displayed, you can always schedule an interview in GoodTime by opening the ellipsis menu and selecting Schedule in GoodTime to open a new tab that directs you to the candidate in GoodTime.
Once you create an interview for the candidate in GoodTime, you will see the interview panel appear on the candidate’s profile in Lever.
If you click the View in External App button, you will be directed to the interview in GoodTime, where you can reschedule or delete the interview. If you try to cancel the interview in Lever, it will be removed from the candidate’s profile. However, the actual interview event will still exist on your calendar. If you wish to completely delete the interview, you will need to do this from GoodTime.