|Available for||User roles||All users. Can only be configured by Super Admins.|
|Packages||Select Lever packages|
Lever’s integration with Apply with LinkedIn allows candidate to fill out your job applications using their LinkedIn profile data with just a click of a button. Candidates will not need to sign into LinkedIn for each application, and you will receive a link to their LinkedIn profile within Lever. This article will walk through the steps to enable the Apply with LinkedIn integration.
||In order to use the Apply with LinkedIn integration, users must be on LinkedIn Recruiter Corporate Edition and have activated the LinkedIn Recruiter System Connect integration.|
Enabling the Apply with LinkedIn integration
Step 1: Request integration access
- In Lever, navigate to Settings > Integrations and API and click the LinkedIn - Apply with LinkedIn toggle under the Partner integrations heading.
- On the expanded tile, click the Choose package button, select the Apply Package, and click the Save Changes button.
- Confirm that the package is active for your contract and then click the Next button.
Step 2: Sync data between Lever and LinkedIn
- Click the Begin Sync button. The syncing process can take up to 2 hours, depending on the number of postings in your account. You will not be able to use the integration until the sync is complete, however you can navigate away from the integration page while the sync is running. You will receive an in-app notification when the sync is complete.
- In rare cases, the sync process may encounter errors that will cause the sync to fail (for example in periods of site maintenance). If this happens, click the Retry button to re-initiate the process. If the problem persists after a multiple attempts, contact Lever Support.
- When the sync is complete, the Apply with LinkedIn toggle will turn green to that the integration has been successfully activated.
Step 3: Add the Apply with LinkedIn button your application form
- Click the Go to Job Site settings button that appears on the Apply with LinkedIn integration tile or navigate to Settings > Job site and select the Application form tab.
- Under the Personal information fields, click + Apply with LinkedIn.
- Click the Save Changes button in the upper-right of the page.
Upon completion of this step, the Apply with LinkedIn button will be added to your job postings. Note that it is not possible to make Apply with LinkedIn a required question on your application form.
Using Apply with LinkedIn to recruit for multiple companies
The checkbox shown below appears during the Apply with LinkedIn integration setup process. This checkbox can also be found on the Apply with LinkedIn integration tile after the integration has been enabled.
Checking this box modifies the text that appears to applicants next to the Apply with LinkedIn button on your application form. When unchecked, the text next to the button appears to applicants as shown below:
When checked, an additional line is added to the text next to the button informing the applicant that the person who posted the job may use their profile in consideration for jobs at other companies.