|Super Admin, Admin, Team Member, Limited Team Member
Can only be enabled by Super Admins
|• (To enable) Manage API credentials and manage integrations
• (To configure) Manage pipeline stages
• (To use) Manage profiles and view associated postings
• (To use) Create and edit postings
|LeverTRM, LeverTRM for Enterprise
The Talent Titan integration will allow your team to automatically invite candidates to take Talent Titan Assessments from Lever. The results then get updated on the candidate’s Lever opportunity profile. For more information refer to the Talent Titan website.
Setting up the Talent Titan integration
|You must be a team or organization with admin rights in Talent Titan to install this integration.
- Open Talent Titan Client Registration Page and sign up for a new client account with an official company email address.
- After a Talent Titan client account has been successfully created, head to the Talent Titan configuration page to complete the one-time integration authorization between your Lever and Talent Titan accounts.
- On the pop-up, log into Lever using your Admin account.
- Review the list of requested permissions and click Accept.
Configuring the Talent Titan integration
- On Lever, navigate to Settings > Integrations & API > Webhooks
- Enable the 'CANDIDATE STAGE CHANGE' webhook if it is not already toggled on
Add "Talent Titan Assessment" stage
- Create a new stage named “Talent Titan Assessment” to your Lever pipeline. For more information on adding a new stage in Lever, click here
- Once a candidate is moved to this stage in Lever, Talent Titan will automatically send them an assessment relevant to the job posting.
- The integration is now ready to use!
Using the Talent Titan integration
Configuring the Job Posting on Lever
- Once the integration is configured, add the relevant Tags and Job Description details to the Job Posting in Lever.
- If tags are being added, it is recommended that they are comprehensive. They must include the relevant skillset the Job Posting is created for to evaluate the candidate properly.
Inviting Candidates to take the Talent Titan Assessment
- In Lever, navigate to the Candidates dashboard.
- Open the candidate you would like to send the assessment to.
- If no job has been associated with the candidate, select the relevant job posting by clicking on the Choose Job button. Select job.
- Move the candidate to the Talent Titan Assessment stage to automatically send them an email with a link to the Talent Titan Assessment.
- If the candidate invitation has been successfully sent, Talent Titan will add a tag “Talent Titan:ASSESSMENT INITIATED” to the candidate’s opportunity profile in Lever.
Review Assessment Results
- Once the candidate completes the assessment, the Talent Titan integration adds a feedback form to the Lever opportunity with the assessment results.
- The feedback form will include assessment details and a link to open up the detailed assessment report on Talent Titan. Click the link to view the test results, as well as the rank reports and other detailed performance analysis on Talent Titan.
Disabling the Talent Titan integration
- In Lever navigate to Settings > Integrations and API
- Under the Authorized Apps tab, locate the Talent Titan app
- Click Revoke access to disable the integration